What product did you JUST run out of and need to repurchase?

Forbidden

I just ran out of my Fantasia IC Thick n' Shine gel and I still have half a head of twists to do. I'm finishing up with my small tube of IC Gel w/Sparkle Lites...next time I will be sure to have a back-up jar of the Thick n' Shine!

What did you JUST run out of?

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
My Qhemet honey balm AND my giovanni direct. I thought I had an extra bottle of each stashed but I cant find them. The giovanni I can get local but the Qhemet I need to order.

Nice & Wavy

My Giovanni Direct Leave-in. I realized I only had about a tablespoon left so I ordered 3 bottles today and it should be here by Wednesday. I do need to order some more Qhemet Heavy Cream and I have to purchase some more Mizani H2O nitetime treatment. I have to have these products...my hair says so!

sareca

Surge, but I decided to try Lenzi's Request this time around. I'm also out of macademia nut oil. :eek: I just reordered from oilbynature.com. Me and a friend go in together to get stuff from bestdeal.org. She guessed I was out of jojoba oil and reordered it for me. Guess what. I was out of jojoba oil.

omnipadme

African's Best organic shea butter lotion for kids. and I can't find it at any stores around here:(

cicilypayne

Surge Ultra Moisturizer leave in , and Dr. Miracles Nape and Temple Balm, and Africa's Best Braid Spray. wow I got some shopping to do.:grin: :grin:

nelli711

I'm just about out of my Dove Replenishing Moisture Mist. That is my ish! I'll be picking some more up today:D

Last edited:

buttaflye03

nelli711 said:
I'm just about out of my Dove Replenishing Moist Mist. That is my ish! I'll be picking some more up today:D

Hmmm, that's sounds interesting. can it be used on dry or wet hair? I need to look into this.;)

buttaflye03 said:
Hmmm, that's sounds interesting. can it be used on dry or wet hair? I need to look into this.;)

Hey butta :wave:

I like this stuff. I use it on both wet and dry hair with good results.

I just ran out of Hot Six oil. The store I went to had Wonder 8 Oil so I picked that up instead. I love my Hot Six, but Wonder 8 may have won me over.

buttaflye03

BabyImaStarr said:
Hey butta :wave:

I like this stuff. I use it on both wet and dry hair with good results.

I just ran out of Hot Six oil. The store I went to had Wonder 8 Oil so I picked that up instead. I love my Hot Six, but Wonder 8 may have won me over.

:wave: Hey Star-ra!

SohoHair

Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner, I need to make moves and get some more especially since they sent me a coupon for double reward points on my next purchase. This time I'll get the litre size!!:D

Misseyl

This is my first post/response so let me introduce myself. :) I've been visiting this site for about 3/4 years but now I feel the urge to join..I belong to another hairsite but it's really slow so I've joined w/the hope that I may partake in the conversations here...I feel like I know all you guys but lets not digress. I've narrowed down my products and I've recently replaced my beloved Mango Butter. I don't know how my hair would manage w/out it. I've use other moisturizers like Profectiv Healthy Ends and I find that while Profectiv is very good as a leave-in, right after washing, it didn't serve me well as a moisturizer...

Misseyl said:
This is my first post/response so let me introduce myself. :) I've been visiting this site for about 3/4 years but now I feel the urge to join..I belong to another hairsite but it's really slow so I've joined w/the hope that I may partake in the conversations here...I feel like I know all you guys but lets not digress. I've narrowed down my products and I've recently replaced my beloved Mango Butter. I don't know how my hair would manage w/out it. I've use other moisturizers like Profectiv Healthy Ends and I find that while Profectiv is very good as a leave-in, right after washing, it didn't serve me well as a moisturizer...

Welcome :)

gymfreak336

Misseyl said:

Hello!!! Welcome to the board.

Hareitiz

Misseyl said:

Hi Misseyl,:wave:

Welcome to LHCF!!

babyanjel

Misseyl said:

:wave:Welcome!