What product did you JUST run out of and need to repurchase?

Buttercreme

I just came back from the store. I re-purchased:
1. Nexxus Keraphix
2. WGHO
3. Motions Silk Protein Deep-Cond.

I bougt for the first time:
1. Silk Elements Deep-Cond.

preciousjewel76

HoneyDew said:
I am on the last of my cassia powder. I hate that I have to order it, though.

I used up the last 100 g of my cassia a few weeks ago...I'm wondering if I should go ahead and just order a 1 kg package from HennaSooq. That would last me the rest of the year, I guess, but that's a lot of cassia to store someplace!:lol:

nelli711

Misseyl said:
This is my first post/response so let me introduce myself. :) I've been visiting this site for about 3/4 years but now I feel the urge to join..I belong to another hairsite but it's really slow so I've joined w/the hope that I may partake in the conversations here...I feel like I know all you guys but lets not digress. I've narrowed down my products and I've recently replaced my beloved Mango Butter. I don't know how my hair would manage w/out it. I've use other moisturizers like Profectiv Healthy Ends and I find that while Profectiv is very good as a leave-in, right after washing, it didn't serve me well as a moisturizer...

Hey, welcome:)

Forbidden

Misseyl said:
This is my first post/response so let me introduce myself. :) I've been visiting this site for about 3/4 years but now I feel the urge to join..I belong to another hairsite but it's really slow so I've joined w/the hope that I may partake in the conversations here...I feel like I know all you guys but lets not digress. I've narrowed down my products and I've recently replaced my beloved Mango Butter. I don't know how my hair would manage w/out it. I've use other moisturizers like Profectiv Healthy Ends and I find that while Profectiv is very good as a leave-in, right after washing, it didn't serve me well as a moisturizer...

Welcome!!! :clap:

Lavendar

I just ran out of my Spectrum coconut oil and my beloved Porosity Control. I replaced the coco oil cause I use that daily...now I gotta get my PC!!!!

Welcome Misseyl :wave:

HoneyDew

preciousjewel76 said:
I used up the last 100 g of my cassia a few weeks ago...I'm wondering if I should go ahead and just order a 1 kg package from HennaSooq. That would last me the rest of the year, I guess, but that's a lot of cassia to store someplace!:lol:

I am thinking of doing the same.

camellia

Alterna Hemp Hydrate, I just used the last of the conditioner last night. I'm trying to use up some of my other products (mainly the older Nexxus) before I run out to any more. I love Alterna products so much! The price is the only bad thing. $24 for 8 oz of deep conditioner.:eek:

CAPlush

Out of WGHO, and I guess I will need to do another Aphogee treatment, it's been a while. I'm knee deep in my other staples though, and I don't replace non-staples, I try something new.

Catina72

My Nexxus Aloe Rid shampoo is getting real low, time to stock up! I am also running low on Qhemet's heavy cream but before I reorder I will attempt to use up this jar of Blended Beauty Butter Cream:ohwell: .

Chyna Red

Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercreme. I'm trying to justify the expense. Two weeks and I still haven't been able to do it especially after the buy 1 get 1 free sale

InnerSoul

I only have a little left of my UBH dew spray and didn't want to be caught without it so I ordered some online this morning:) !

glamgal198

WGO!!!! Just started using it last month and :eek:...i LOVE this stuff. My hair grew so much, and retained moisture and length.

The Girl

den1 said:
joico k-pak hydrating intense and i'm almost out of keracare leave in and oil moisturiser
Joice hydrating Intense..ok I will be at Sally's and/or Borics looking for this tomorrow:p
I am a true PJ so I have a mini bss in my house but I just realized I didn't have any Suave Clarifying Shampoo. The PJ in me went to the store and bought 2 just because

ETA: I just checked and I need more grapeseed and coconut oil....any sites suggestions are welcome here.

Last edited:

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
Andrew Lessman Hair, Skin, and Nails with coq10. I had two bottles and lost the other one. I took my last one last night.

deontaer

Burt Bee's baby apriocot oil...the smell is out of this world! I put it on automatic shipment every month from vitacost.com just so this tragedy never happens again:p

ravenmerlita

Kerastase Oleo-Fusion treatment. It only comes as one-treatment per bottle, so each time I use it that's the end of it. But it worked so well, I am definitely going to re-purchase.