what products...

chebaby

do you seem to use only for special occasions and events?
mine are the curls products. they are my fave products and they do everything i need them to do times 10. i dont know why i dont use them more often when they moisturize and define like nobody's bidness. on top of that its not like i dont have enough to use when ever i want lol.
but it seems i only use these products when i want "special" hair. on a daily basis i tend to reach for my kbb or oyin.

so what products do you love but only use for "special" hair times. those products that you use when you want to look extra pretty?

Nayna

Unbothered
I use Kbb or oyin juices and berries when I know I'm going to be up under my honey, lol. Special events or whatever, it doesn't matter, I like to look like I'm going somewhere special everyday, lol.

I forgot to add products, lol, ok, the KBB nectar gives me a pretty soft curl and it helps my hair not to revert so I use that often, especially if I want an updo with some curls hanging in my face.

And I use John Frieda Dream Curls or
Miss Jessies Stretch Silkening Cream if I'm staying curly

Straight is a whole nother set of stuff.

Last edited:

soulie

That would be FHI Hot Sauce - because it's only for special occasions that I am going to blow dry or flat iron my hair.