What Your Hair Regime?

BillieJean

1.Shampoo,Conditioner,Leave-In,Moisture,Oils/Sherums, other products.
2. How often and in what way do you use these products.
3. How do you dry,style,care for you hair each day.
4. Product Reviews.
5.Conditon of Hair
a) Length
b) Health(Very Bad,Bad,Good,Very Good)
c) Hair Problems
d) Style or Cut
6. Hair Goals

BillieJean

Shampoo: Triple Moisture
Conditioner: Triple Moisture
Leave In: Triple Moisture Cream
Oils: Jojba, WGO
Sherums: Triple Moisture
Other: Thermasilk Heat Protectant

I wash my hair once a week with shampoo, and I do a conditioner wash in the middle of the week usually wenesday. On sundays I shampoo, condition, Leave In, and Oil my scalp with WGO. I put a bit of the Serum on when I set my hair at night.

I dry my hair in rollers under a head dryer, or with my blow dry on low. I usually do a roller set or wrap, sometime a braid out. I sleep with a satin scarf and cap over my head every night, I comb out before I roller set or wrap at night.

I would recomend The Triple Moisture line to anyone with from dry to normal hair. It a mirical for real it greatly imporved the feel and texture of my hair. WGO, helps tame my new growth and give me more of it.

a) 17 inches Relaxe (3c/4a)
b) Good Health
c) Sometimes Dry Ends, tender spots on scalp.
d) No layers. Even cut.

I hope to have Very Good Health Bra Strap hair by mabe late Januray.

lsubabiedee

1,2,3, Shampoo once or twice a week with Aussie Moist or Surge Power Wash, Condition (Aussie, Suave Coconut,Aloe Vera) wash every night, use Suave Conditioners (Milk and Honey/Awapuhi) as leaveins, use Coconut oil and mango butter almost daily, Surge Daily
5.a) mostly 6in...top/sides/and nape a bit shorter
b) in very good health
c) no hair probs at the moment
d) curly fro
6. Shoulder length hair (when stretched) by end of summer

candibaby

Still working on it, but here's what I'm doing right now..

1. L'anza Be Long Shampoo/Conditioner, Surge Plus 14, EVOO on ends, Frizz Ease Relax Blowdry Creme, Pantene R&N Daily Oil Creme Moisturizer. I switch out with other products sometimes but that's ALOT to name. I'm a beginning product junkie. lol.
2. I shampoo once every 10 days, I do a pre-poo treatment with EVOO, I only wash once, then rinse and use the conditioner and rinse that out (with cool water), then I spray Surge on my hair to detangle (also on my scalp), then I use EVOO on my ends. I then spread the Blowdry Creme from roots to ends, then use a wide toothed comb to part my hair in four sections. I then blowdry my hair on "low" section by section.
3. Every night I dry wrap my hair and roll the hair in the crown with 3 large magnetic rollers. I smooth the flat wrapped part with Frizz Ease Relax Daily Replenisher. I then spray with ORS Olive Oil Sheen Spray and cover with a silk scarf. When I wake up I part my hair and comb out the wrap. I usually use either EVOO/pantene r&n daily creme moisturizer/allways natural super gro hair conditioner/daily replenisher to re-moisturize my hair. My hair is already curled because of the wrap, so I just spray my oil sheen on, comb and I'm done.
4. I would definetly reccommend Surge even though I haven't been using it for long because I'm already noticing some new growth popping up. Also the Frizz Ease Relax Blowdry Creme because it lays your new growth flat so you can stretch out your relaxers longer.
5. I would say my hair is very healthy, because I take very good care of it. It's like my child!
a) 16 inches for the most part but my shorter hair in the front is about 14 inches.
b) Very good.
c) None. trying to keep it moisturized is a task though!
d) An elongated version of the layered bob.
6. My goal is to be a bra strap by January 1, 2005.

Jamiestarr

1.Garnier Fructis Shampoo & Conditioner, 3min conditioner, curl construct mousse, & EVOO.
2.I wash my hair every 3 days. In the summer every other day. Sometimes I use the 3min conditioner as a leave in & apply EVOO to my wet hair after every wash.
3.Most of the time I will blow dry my hair straight with a huge round brush & wrap it up. If I want big messy hair I will apply mousse to it, pile all of my hair on to the top of my head then after 30 mins shake it out. Oil the ends every night.
4.Garnier products are the best because they give hair softness, shine & a good slip after washing for tangle-prone hair like mine.
5.a)23" in front, 26" back.
b)Good
c)Dry & slipt ends
d)Blown-straight, wavy & messy, victorian bun, ponytail.
6.Tailbone length again, this time very healthy.

Donda

1. Cream of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner; Leave in: African Pride in Hair Spray; Leave in: Organic's Carrot Tea Tree Oil.
2. I use the Shampoo and Cond. once a week. The leave in's I use nightly.
3. I put my hair in Bantu Knots at night and take them out and finger them in the morning.
4. I love the African Pride Braid spray for the Bantu Knots, it gives silky curl; The Cream of Nature shampoo gives a Cond. wash result!
5. Condition of Hair:
a) Right at shoulder
b) Very Good

c) Back of my hair grows slower then the rest
d) Bantu Knot out
6. 3-4 inches past my shoulders

Neen

1.Shampoo,Conditioner,Leave-In,Moisture,Oils/Sherums, other products? Elasta Shampoo for Relaxed Hair, Affirm 5-in-1 or Aveda Deep Hair Revitalizer, Nexxus Humectress, Pantene R&N setting lotion, and CHI oil.
2. How often and in what way do you use these products? I wash twice a week. I am experimenting with conditioners and frequency but have been doing the Affirm 5-in-1 once a week for 30 minutes (no heat) and the Aveda once per week for 5-10 minutes (in the shower). I put in Humectress as a leave in and mold my hair with Pantene setting lotion. I let it air dry and then add my CHI oil for shine.
3. How do you dry,style,care for you hair each day? I put a scarf on at night. In the morning I put on some oil and comb or use a soft brush (I have very short hair...starting fresh).
4. Product Reviews: So far, so good. The pantene is WONDERFUL
. I love the smell and it makes my hair soft and silky. The affirm has really strengthened my fine hair. The Elasta poo is gentle yet cleansing. It doesn't leave the hair feeling stripped OR oily. The humectress is perfect for me since spray leave-ins don't seem to do much for me. the humectress is moisturizing yet really light (don't over do it though because it can cause flaking or an ashy look).

5.Condition of Hair
a) Length: It's short and layered, around 2-3"
b) Health(Very Bad,Bad,Good,Very Good): Good .
c) Hair Problems: I have thin/fine hair that tends to break easily, especially in the crown area, but this regimen has put a halt to it.
d) Style or Cut: The Halle Berry
6. Hair Goals: Short term- chin length. Long Term- A little past the shoulders.

ms_kenesha

1.Shampoo,Conditioner,Leave-In,Moisture,Oils/Sherums, other products. Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo once a month or every two weeks, Suave Coconut every day or every other day as a co-wash, Aussie Leave-In (sometimes, I'm still evaluating this product), Avocado Butter, Jojoba Oil, Surge Woojee Cream

2. How often and in what way do you use these products. I con-wash usu. everyday, but if I'm feeling lazy I'll just spray my hair with my distilled water/aloe vera/jojoba oil mixture and run my hands through my hair. After this I usu. add some Surge Woojee cream, but recently I've been mixing avocado butter and jojoba oil and putting that in my hair; if I want a "curlier" look I just massage it through my hair; if I want an "afro" look I use my K-cutter and comb the mixture through my hair seperating the coils (that's how I'm wearing my hair today). When I remember I'll spray my scalp with Surge Plus 14 at night.

3. How do you dry,style,care for you hair each day. See above

4. Product Reviews. Avocado butter...FABULOUS just make sure it's fresh. Jojoba Oil...FABULOUS. Surge Woojee Cream...Great, but if you don't wash as much as me it can leave your scalp a little dry per my SO.

5.Conditon of Hair
a) Length: 2 inches
b) Health(Very Bad,Bad,Good,Very Good): Very Good!
c) Hair Problems: NONE
d) Style or Cut: TWA

6. Hair Goals To gain at least 6 inches of healthy hair per year. To learn how to cornrow and flat two strand twist my own hair.

DatJerseyDyme

*Nexxus Therappe, Nexxus Humectress (mixed w/ EVOO), Nexxus Emergencee, Nexxus Headress, Biolage Daily Leave-in Tonic, WGO, Coconut Oil, Elasta QP Mango Butter

*Shampoo, Condition, Leave in, Moisturize, Oil once or twice a week. Emergencee every 4-6 weeks.

*Mango Butter and usually an oil once/twice a day, styles vary

4. Product Reviews.
*Been using the same products for a while now..no complaints.

5.Conditon of Hair
a) Length: BS
b) Health(Very Bad,Bad,Good,Very Good): Good
c) Hair Problems: Thin *now* due to unfortunate styling insident, dryish ends
d) Style or Cut: Trying to grow out bangs/layers
6. Hair Goals
*Grow a total of 5 more inches, 3 to keep, 2 to cut in order to get rid of thin ends

Boadicea

1.Shampoo,Conditioner,Leave-In,Moisture,Oils/Serums, other products.
Shampoo: Amla Herbal shampoo
Conditioner: Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal
Leave-in: NTM leave-in
Moisture: Miss Keys 10 en 1 Super Rinse
Oil: EVOO, Flax, Amla (only using the last to until I finish the bottle)
Serum: NTM serum (occasional)

I only wash my hair on Monday and Thursday of every week. This is also the only time I comb my hair. I do a pre-shampoo treatment with one of the three oils and layer NTM hair mask over it. I leave it on for 3--45 minutes and then rinse.

I pat my hair dry with a towel. For styling, I like protective styles.

4. Product Reviews.
Check my previous posts.

5.Conditon of Hair
a) Length: 21 inches
b) Health(Very Bad,Bad,Good,Very Good): Very Good
c) Hair Problems: None
d) Style or Cut: Blunt cut, slowly growing into a its natural V shape

6. Hair Goals
1st: Bra-strap by September 2004
2nd: Waist length by June 2005
3rd: Tailbone length

sengschick

The Bun Master
S: Phytojoba (sometimes Nexxus Therappe)
C: Phytosesame, Phytobaume, Nexxus Humectress, AO GPB, Nature's Gate Herbal, Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum
Leave-In: Elasta QP H-Two, ApHogee ProVitamin Reconstructor, Humectress
Oils/Serums: Phytodefisant, Aveda Brillant Universal Styling Creme, EVOO, Mango Butter (EQP), Aloe Vera Jelly

I have a conditioning cycle (heavy - no - light - mild - no protein). I conditon wash every 3 days. I only shampoo once a month, unless I feel build-up, then I spot poo. I do a pre-poo EVOO and honey treatment once per month, follwed by hard protein (Breakage Control Serum). I usually use Nature's Gate as a pre-rinse conditioner (w/distilled water), rinse, then use one of my other conditioners (adding either honey or aloe jelly). I always end or add a Phtyo conditioner b/c it detangles my hair so well. I almost always use heat to condition, for a minimum of 20 minutes (heating cap).

I air dry only. I typically wear braid or twist-outs in a combination french roll/up-do w/a hair clip and tons of hair pins. I moisturize it twice a day, unless it feels dry. I have a new moisturizing blend: EQP's Mango Butter, EVOO, Nexxus Humectress and 99% Aloe Vera Jelly

4. Product Reviews.
I love my Phyto products. The conditioners make my hair so easy to detangle. The Phytodefisant is a miracle. I can actually run my fingers through my hair, just like it was straight after I use that stuff! 10+ I just started using Aloe Jelly, but I'm in love w/it. My hair feels so moist, soft and hydrated w/o any added weight. 10+ And we all already know AO GPB is that deal.

5.Conditon of Hair
a) Length
I'm trying to stop measuring, now I can't recall my sides. From crown to tip, I'm @ 15". I can't recall the sides, but they are 3" above my collar bone (so 13.5"?). My 'bangs' are @ 10".

b) Health(Very Bad,Bad,Good,Very Good)
My hair is healthy, so "good". I won't say "very good" b/c I do see short broken hairs sometimes. I think I need to trim about 1/2"-1" from ends due to previous heat exposure.

c) Hair Problems
I can't say I have any real problems. I need to have my texturizer corrected, but my hair isn't suffering. I'm always working to keep it well hydrated, esp the ends.

d) Style or Cut
I have neither, don't remind me. I think I could use a shape, but I don't want my hair cut. I'm not cutting it, I'm not.

6. Hair Goals
1.) to stay away from heat 2.) to never see another split end 3.) hydrate, hydrate, hydrate 4.) retain my growth 5.) have a beautiful, full head of thriving hair

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
<font color="purple">1.Shampoo,Conditioner,Leave-In,Moisture,Oils/Serums, other products.
Shampoos: Herbal Essence and Creme of Nature; I clarify with Suave Clarifying; After a relaxer, I use Motions Neutralizing
Conditioner: Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner
Leave-ins: Motions Nourish Leave-in Conditioner, Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14
Moisture: Motions Hair Lotion Oil Moisturizer (seldom use), Profectiv Shimmering Oil Sheen Spray
Oils: Mixture of jojoba, aloe vera, olive, carrot, etc.
Serums: Silk Elements Glossing Polish
Other products (seldom use the following products): Marc's Lano Lustre, Motions Hair and Scalp Conditioner, Black n' Sassy Tea Tree Oil Triple Gro, Black n' Sassy Wrap Sheen
Relaxer: Elasta QP</font>
<font color="blue">2. How often and in what way do you use these products.I do a pre-shampoo treatment with my Suave conditoner. I just now started to shampoo once a week and clarify once a month. I use Motions Nourish Leave-in after I shampoo. I use Surge on my scalp twice daily and place my mixture of oils on my ends daily. I sometimes use my oil sheen spray and glossing polish if my hair looks frizzy. I get a relaxer every 2 months.</font>
<font color="green">3. How do you dry,style,care for you hair each day. I usually wear my hair down. My usual styles are rollersets, loose wavy curls, doobies, ponytail, blow-dried straight, half-up half-down, and I'm starting to learn how to do pinned up hairstyles like JenniferMD.
I sometimes wear a wet or dry bun if I don't feel like doing my hair.</font>
<font color="orange">4. Product Reviews. All the products I have used have been a success to my hair. The next product Im going to try is Aubrey Organics GPB as a protein treatment.</font>
<font color="red">5.Conditon of Hair:
a) Length 1 inch passed shoulder; it used to be 3 inches passed my shoulder before I cut it in Oct. 2003
b) Health(Very Bad,Bad,Good,Very Good) Good
c) Hair Problems Thinning after taking Accutane for acne in 2003 but it has stopped after taking hair vitamins and supplements
d) Style or Cut Growing out a layered cut
</font>
<font color="black">6. Hair Goals Bra-strap length by the beginning of 2005 </font>

Nay

Answer: Creme of Nature shampoo (white bottle with yellow cap and red writing) and Nourishing conditioner (white bottle with purple writing)

Liv creme hair dressing. Proclaim Styling Gel.

Answer: Shampoo and condition every five days. I use the Liv hair dressing on my wet hair to set my braidout or as a pressing creme. I use the Proclaim gel to smooth my braidout edges.

Answer: I let my hair air dry after I braid it for my braidout styles. I finger comb my hair the first day and just let it be for the next 5 days. I sleep in a silk scarf at night.

4. Product Reviews.

Answer: I'm not a product junkie. (I'm too cheap, and I stick with what works for me.) I absolutely LOVE Creme of nature shampoo and conditioner and Liv. My search has ended!!

5.Conditon of Hair
a) Length = 28 inches
b) Health = Very Good
c) Hair Problems = None
d) Style or Cut = No real style. Just doing its own thing.

6. Hair Goals = Healthy hair. Curious to see how long it will grow!

Aisha

1.Shampoo,Conditioner,Leave-In,Moisture,Oils/Sherums, other products?
SHAMPOO:Biosilk Silk Therapy, DAX Vegetable Oil or Mizani Botifiying:
Conditioners:Biosilk, Loreal Mega Moisture and Mizani Fufyl(top 3) and Audrey GPB.I use alot of conditioners but these are my fav's.
Serums: I like Biosilk's "Cure"; I only use serums on wet hair(I also will use John Freida's Frizz Ease or Smooth and Shine's serum)
LEAVE-INS: Surge Revitalizer or Biolage Fortifying Leave-In Treatment
OILS/Pomades: As i condition more, I use these products less..I may use a dab of pomade in my hands, rub together and use it as a finishing product on my ends or I will "grease" my scalp w/Sulfur 8 once a month or so(l like the tingling feeling) but as the condition of my hair improves the need for oils decreases...it is weird becuase for years I would slather oil in my hair(dry hair)thinking it was suppose to moisturize my hair..that isn't true..your hair needs water to stay moist(not oil) so I rarely hot oil treat any more(as I get closer to relaxer time, the need increases for me to keep my new growth manageable)
2. How often and in what way do you use these products? I wash weekly and deep condition weekly w/ a hooded dryer for 10-15 minutes.
3. How do you dry,style,care for you hair each day? I air dry or rollerset. I wear a satin scarf nightly.

4. Product Reviews: I love Mizani's line. It makes my hair feel salon perfect everytime so I have no complaints w/it. Most of my hair produts are salon brands,but I work hard to find them on sale. I also have found that with relaxed hair it is IMPERATIVE to condition your hair faithfully...I have had relaxed hair for 12 years and until last year I was a once a month washer..now I realize that my relaxed hair HAS to be remoisturized through conditioning, and that water isn't a hazard to my hair... my hair responses alot better w/frequent conditioning, occasional hot oil treatments and little/no heat..
5.Condition of Hair:good or as good as relaxed hair can be...I don't say healthy because hair that has been relaxed(imo) is damaged by nature; the key is to be extremely kind to it..
a) Length: Medium about 12-14 inches.
b) Health(Very Bad,Bad,Good,Very Good): Good .
c) Hair Problems: Because my hair is relaxed, I have to continously condition it to rebuild the elasticity of my hair.
d) Style or Cut: Rollerset.
6. Hair Goals: Mid-back.

LEOLADYSW

Answer: Mizani botantifying shampoo, mizani fulfy conditioner, mizani moisturefuse conditioner, mizani kerafuse conditioner, mizani thermaelastic leave in, mizani h2o rose, mizani intensive overnight treatment, and surge.

Answer: Shampoo with and condition with mizani moisturefuse every month. Condition washes with mizani fulfyl twice a week. I use the thermaelastic on my wet hair to set my braidout or bantu knots and use the rose or overnight treatment on my hair morning and night. I use surge every night on my scalp, I use the kerafuse as a restructoring conditioner once a month followed by the moisturefuse conditioner.

Answer: I let my hair air dry after I braid it for my braidout styles or bantu knots. I sleep in a satin bonnet at night.

4. Product Reviews.

Answer: I like the Mizani line and Surge. I may add a little evoo to my ends when I need it. Why mess with success. I am considering replacing the olive oil with jojoba oil.

5.Conditon of Hair
a) Length = below shoulder blades
b) Health = fair
c) Hair Problems = None
d) Style or Cut = cutlonger in the back than on the sides.

6. Hair Goals = mid back by october

Relaxed. Hair type: 4a/b very thick but very fine hair shafts. goal: mid back by October

deeplyrooted

Keep in mind that I'm still tweeking my regimen.

1.Shampoo: Aveda Sap Moss Shampoo
Conditioner: Paul Mitchell The Detangler
Leave-In: I use to use 911 leave in conditioner, until I put two &amp; two together to realize that it was aggrevating my allergies. I'll be trying the Aveda Elixir Leave-in after the PJ Challenge is over.
MoistureOils/Sherums, other products.: Avocado, mango butter ... sometimes CD SoMM.

I use my butters just about e'ryday. I use my shampoo about once a week.

I air dry my hair, ALWAYS. I put my moisturizers in my hair while it's soaking wet for maximum effectiveness.

4. Product Reviews.

Since I'm on the PJ challenge, I can't give any at the moment.
I STAND by my jojoba and olive oils though.
I LOVE my butters. They moisten up my hair like nobody's business.

5.Conditon of Hair
a) Length: About 10 inches ... longer in some areas, maybe an inch shorter in other areas.
b) Health(Very Bad,Bad,Good,Very Good): Very Good/Excellent
c) Hair Problems: Itchy in the kitchen area, but then again, it's been that way even when I got the perm put in.

d) Style or Cut: No real "cut" or style per se. Just a whole bunch of natural hair all over the place.
6. Hair Goals: Waist length by the time I finish my graduate degree (approx. May 2006) or bust!

nolechik

FSU Alumni/Grad Student
[ QUOTE ]
BillieJean said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Shampoo: Creme of Nature (yellow cap);
Conditioner: Creme of Nature Nourishing/Pantene R&amp;N (Deep Conditioning) Silk Elements Mega Conditioning Cholesterol
Leave-in: Fantasia IC Glossing Mist, Surge
Oils: Surge Motion Lotion &amp; ORS Carrot Oil (love this stuff)

Since joining the board, I've changed my wash/condition regime from once every 2 weeks to once a week. I've also began deep conditioning recently w/cap under dryer w/low heat for 15-20min

I usually wrap my hair every night in a silk wave cap and line my edges w/another silk cap to "smooth" my edges. My hairstyles vary from a bun or ponytail worn daily. The only time I wear my hair down is after relaxing my hair &amp; I rotate on &amp; off for the first couple of weeks.

4. Product Reviews.
You can never go wrong with CON poo/conditioner. I just received the ORS carrot oil sample &amp; I'm in love! This definitely moisturizes my hair &amp; ends. Also the Ionic Hard Hat Dryer is "da bomb!"

5.Conditon of Hair
a) Length - about 3in past shoulders
b) Health - I see it as "good" w/room for improvement
c) Hair Problems - definitely split ends. I just had my hair trimmed on 5/6/04 &amp; in my eyes I already see some splits
d) Style or Cut - when my hair was trimmed it was cut evenly straight across, but the back of my hair tends to grow faster than the sides
6. Hair Goals - to stray away from splits &amp; acheive bra strap length by the beginning of 2005.

chicamorena

1. Shampoo,Conditioner,Leave-In,Moisture,Oils/Sherums, other products
I have so many shampoo and conditioner sets it's ridiculous. The main ones I use are NTM, CON, Kenra MC, and Elasta QP. I use either Pantene light detangling spray or VO5 detangling leave-in when I want to use a watery leave and NTM when I want a creamy one. I use NTM or Got2b serums. I also use elasta qp recovery and mango butter. I have a lot of butters and oils that I use as preshampoo treatments.

2. How often and in what way do you use these products
I wash and condition my hair once a week. When I get closer to relaxer time I will do condition washes about 3 times a week.

3. How do you dry,style,care for you hair each day
After washing/conditioning my hair I rollerset it and let it dry on low/cool. When I do conditioner washes, I airdry in a ponytail.

4. Product Reviews
Pantene R&amp;N wrap lotion spray is great for rollerset. My hair detangles well even when I have a lot of new growth. Coconut milk is the best thing that has ever happened to my hair! It is great for softening my new growth!

5. Condition of Hair
(a). I am not sure. It's about 2 or 3 inches from the top of brastrap.
(b). I would say it's good, but I could improve certain areas.
(c). The very front of my hair is a lot shorter than the back, but that is from some overprocessed hair that I cut off. So I am trying to get the front and sides to catch up with the back.
(d). I don't have a "set" style/cut. My hair grows naturally into a V with lots of layers.

6. Hair Goals: Midback, about 2-3” past bottom of brastrap

TigerLily

Still working on a regimen, but here's what I do, so far:

Shampoo once a week with one of the following: Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo&amp;conditioner, Suave Milk&amp;Honey shampoo&amp;conditioner, silk elements shampoo/condtioner, KeraSilk shampoo/condtioner, ORS hair mayonnaise, MTN shampoo/conditioner and NTM hair mask.

I use WGHO 2x a day, ORS shea butter lotion once a day. Sometimes I use jojoba oil, castor oil, and elasta qp mango butter.

I wear an afro or an afro puff every day. I usually braid/twist my hair every night and take it down in the morning.

Product reviews: Excellent - NTM line, Biosilk, Suave, ORS Hair Mayonnaise. Good - Kerasilk. Jury still out on: Silk Elements

Condtion of hair: Very thick and Healthy.
Length of hair: about 5-7 inches. It comes right below my earlobe.
Hair goal: To have healthy bra strap natural hair and Darn it, I csn have it, too!!!

Healthb4Length

Shampoo, Deep conditioner, moisturizing mask

S: LML BTN duo
C: LML BTN duo, Karites hair cream 5% shea butter
Unrefined Shea Butter, Hair style: Braid/twistouts

I shampoo and deep condition once a week followed by a moisturizing mask. I then proceed to do my braid/twistouts with unrefined shea butter.

I do co-washes every other day using products such as Karites 5% conditioner, AO GPB or Lekair Cholesterol.

Right now shea butter is my main moisturizer, sometimes I spray with LML magic spray conditioner or Cathy Howse's Dew. My hair responds only to natural products, it does not like Petrolatums or mineral oils, certain alcohols.

Healthb4Length

condition of my hair is very soft and manageable and thick
Hair lenght: not sure I don't know how to measure correctly. But it is at my shoulder or a little below my shoulder.
Hair goals: to have bra strap lenght within 2 years, ultimate goals would be waistlenght.

NaturalRox

1. I use Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Moisturizing Shampoo or Tea Tree Clarifying Shampoo; Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hair Remoisturizer (Conditioner); Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner; Shea Butter; Spectrum Organic Coconut Oil; ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Lotion; Lavender Rosemary Spritz
2. I no-poo with the 50:50 Balanced Hair Remoisturizer daily and follow-up with the Direct Leave-In Conditioner. Once a week I clarify with the Moisturizing Shampoo or Tea Tree Shampoo. I also clarify with an ACV rinse once or twice a month.
3. While my hair is still wet, I apply some shea butter and a mixture of coconut oil (just a little bit) and ORS Olive Oil (my hair loves this lotion!) and then style. When I style, I don't apply any heat - I just let it air dry regardless of style. After styling I spritz with an all natural lavender/rosemary spritz and I also use this spritz about 2-3x a day to keep my hair moisturized.
4. I use mainly natural products on my hair and my hair loves it! I highly recommend the above listed products - they work very well on natural hair.
5. My hair is healthy - finally!
a) Length: varies from 2" - 5" (stretched)
b) Health: Very Good
c) Hair Problems: None anymore
d) Style or Cut: Currently growing out a bob
6. My goal is to maintain strong, healthy hair and just let it be!