Whatever happened to SoftSheenCarson's natural line???

ShaniKeys

Does anyone know? They had a whole hair line especially for naturals, it came in those dark brown jars/bottles, what happened to it? I saw it @ my local bss, but it's no longer on the site, has it been discontinued? Have any of y'all ever used it?

SEMO

I've never used it, but it might have been good. They're a pretty good company. I love their Hair and Scalp Quencher. I've used it for years.

Last edited:

SEMO

Wow I used that once in the early 2001 when I was natural. I became afraid of it after I used it on my hair and it took off the polish on my acrylic nails. It made me question what was in it and I tossed. If it did that to nail polish imagine what it was doing to my hair.
That's weird about the polish being removed. I'd have stopped using it too.

ShaniKeys

Angelicus

Yesterday I was on the Softsheen Carson website for my BF (long time user of Magic Smooth/Shave) and I went to the "Naturals" section. Although I never used it, I heard that it smelled really good. Sometimes Walgreens has discontinued products, I wonder if it's there in the clearance section...

BTW: ...And they need to bring back Breakthru too...

ShaniKeys

Yesterday I was on the Softsheen Carson website for my BF (long time user of Magic Smooth/Shave) and I went to the "Naturals" section. Although I never used it, I heard that it smelled really good. Sometimes Walgreens has discontinued products, I wonder if it's there in the clearance section...

BTW: ...And they need to bring back Breakthru too...

Alot of people rave about this product, they still have it @ the local bss here, I'll check it out.