Whatever happened to SoftSheenCarson's natural line???

ShaniKeys

Does anyone know? They had a whole hair line especially for naturals, it came in those dark brown jars/bottles, what happened to it? I saw it @ my local bss, but it's no longer on the site, has it been discontinued? Have any of y'all ever used it?

tbp6122422_v0_l.jpg

I've never used it, but it might have been good. They're a pretty good company. I love their Hair and Scalp Quencher. I've used it for years.

Last edited:
Wow I used that once in the early 2001 when I was natural. I became afraid of it after I used it on my hair and it took off the polish on my acrylic nails. It made me question what was in it and I tossed. If it did that to nail polish imagine what it was doing to my hair.
That's weird about the polish being removed. I'd have stopped using it too.

Yesterday I was on the Softsheen Carson website for my BF (long time user of Magic Smooth/Shave) and I went to the "Naturals" section. Although I never used it, I heard that it smelled really good. Sometimes Walgreens has discontinued products, I wonder if it's there in the clearance section...

BTW: ...And they need to bring back Breakthru too...

Yesterday I was on the Softsheen Carson website for my BF (long time user of Magic Smooth/Shave) and I went to the "Naturals" section. Although I never used it, I heard that it smelled really good. Sometimes Walgreens has discontinued products, I wonder if it's there in the clearance section...

BTW: ...And they need to bring back Breakthru too...

Alot of people rave about this product, they still have it @ the local bss here, I'll check it out.

Back