What's a good substitution for Motions CPR?

shunemite

I've read all the posts after my search and I'm confused............. my Motions CPR protein DC is almost out and I wanna switch to something that's not so cone heavy. Right now I love my Keracare humecto for moisturizing DC. TIA, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

yardgirl

I'm looking for a substitute for my Aphogee 2 Minute. I just want to switch things up. Let me check out the Affirm 5 in 1.

Barbara

Princess
Affirm 5 in 1

This is exactly what my stylist recommended after using Motions CPR for a while. It left my hair hard, and he always had to mix it with Motions Moisture Plus. I don't take it to the salon anymore, but I decided to mix olive oil in it. I'll just use it at home just to see how it works with the olive oil.

Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor is a permanent staple. :superbanana: My stylist loves it.

Diva_Esq

Affirm 5 in 1 smells sooooooooooo divine! :drool: And it feels like eggs in your hair...it's soooooooooo soft! I love it! Best protein out, IMHO!

shunemite

Thank you SO MUCH ladies. Coz I was in a rut with this Motions CPR. I had used the Keracare humecto instead of Motions moisture plus and I got so many compliments with it, I was like whoa!!! But I need protein now in addition to the moisture. I'll have to save up for the Affirm 5-n-1, it seems to be the winner, and I do like Avalon products already.