What's gonna be your Spring/Summer Regimen?

Ayeshia

What\'s gonna be your Spring/Summer Regimen?

Im sorry if this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early to start a thread but I am dying for spring to get here (Its next month BTW). Im so fed up with winter
and Im glad that its almost over. What are going to be sum of your changes from your winter regimen? Im still unsure about mines because this is gonna be my first spring/summer in a few years with natural hair. So have any of you started planning yours yet?

carrie

Re: What\'s gonna be your Spring/Summer Regimen?

I will probably stick with my weave I've been sporting. I am getting a ton of growth, so I don't wanna stop!

Boadicea

I think the only thing I'm going to change is how frequently I do my trims. I'm thinking of doing half an inch a month because I get split ends so quickly unless I keep my hair in a baggie and I just don't feel like doing that right now.

I may also do CO washes

Babygurl

I have no clue what Im going to do when the spring comes. SInce I started my hair challenge in the fall, this is my first spring REALLY taking GOOD care of my hair. I probably wont change much!

daviine

I used to have seasonal regimens but I haven't really followed them lately. What I know for sure will come with spring and summer is very frequent washes and/or conditioner washes.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"

twa, all the way... of course, I may start experimenting w/ nonpermanent color for fun times. I'm getting into acting, so I'm committed to my look...

Armyqt

Daily rinsing is all I'm really gonna do differently.

SilkyandSmooth

I've been wanting to do something different with my hair, but I don't know what. I'll probably just end up air drying more. I get nice curls that way.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Daily rinsing is all I'm really gonna do differently.

[/ QUOTE ]
Same for me (except when I get my hair straightened).

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
brickhouse said:
I want to try co washes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too.

inthepink

I've been thinking about it, too so you're not alone and where I live, I could never wish for winter to go away!

Anyhow, I'd like to try daily co washes and either buns or scrunchy ponytails...but mostly buns to avoid sun damage. I also want to find a cute hat to wear. I think my scalp was sunburned last year.

blue_flower

I haven't done any daily co-washes for a while, but that's what I'm going to do once the weather warms up.

Wear my hair straight more than curly this time. I'll prolly alternate one week curly and the other straight or half of the week curly and the other wearing it straight.

Oh and I'll be sitting out in the sun more to lighten my hair colour.

KinksnCurlz

Hmmmm... i think i'll try to incorporate some CO washes, get another weave and maybe some cornrows for the entire summer

DelightfulFlame

I'm going to do daily conditioner washes from here on out...I'm using surge daily so that's why I'm starting now. (today in fact)

I'll continue to shampoo and deep condition once a week, and do my monthly trims.

Maybe a few protective styles and "out" styles when I need a change...other than that I'll just "fro and go".

kedra70

I'm going to stick to what I do now: wash with Elucence Moisture Balancing shampoo with a dab of Nioxin Cleanser, and condition with LUST (mixed with jojoba, vitamin E, and avocado oil). I cannot deep condition with LUST for some reason - it doesn't give any slip. As a regular conditioner - it works perfectly.

I use a little Back to Basics leave-in conditioner, a tiny dab of Aveda's Elixir and then use my soft bonnet hair dryer. I think I'll airdry during the spring/summer.

Ipanema

I can't wait for spring, either. I'll be wearing braid-outs, and deep conditioning every week. Then I'll put my hair back in braids for the beginning of summer. Last year was my first year being natural, and spring was the most gentle season on my hair with the humid spring rains & mild weather. Just writing this is giving me spring fever!

Wolftrap

I'll be Surging it up this summer with my daily conditioner washes and wearing my hair wet and curly. since I wear it down all the time now, it doesnt' make since to use Surge and wet my hair everyday its too much maintenance in the winter

E

EgyptianSand16

box braids

deeplyrooted

i'll probably continue doing the same, but i'll add my suave humectant conditioner back into my regimen.

missykeyana

Somebody's been reading my mind!!! I can't wait until it gets warm!

I plan to wash/rinse daily.

KathyMay

this might sound a little crazy but I have started my regimen for the spring and summer I love washing my hair everyday and in the summertime I sweat through my hair so I know I will have to wash it every but I plan on blowing it out once a week and letting it airdry the rest of the week. If I go to my stylist I plan on getting some flat twists or cornrows

CheerBear

This spring I'll be in the pool everyday for at least an hour so I'm gonna be doing CO washes out the wazoo, and I right now only 4 weeks post relaxer but wont be able to relax again until the last week of march when I'll be out the pool for a week (spring break) so im gonna be s-curling it up trying to spare my hair!..Who knows about this summer...I'm gonna be Syracuse NY, never been before so i gotta wait to see how my hair behaves...