What's gonna be your Spring/Summer Regimen?

keylargo

Re: What\'s gonna be your Spring/Summer Regimen?

I plan to try braidouts and extending my relaxer from 9-12 weeks

BronzeBrown

When the warm weather gets here I'll take my braids down and be wearing my hair in a variety of natural styles. I plan to really explore my hair accessory options this summer. In terms of care:

~ Weekly washes with diluted shampoo (V05's Strawberries & Cream, as of now)
~ Rosemary & Aloe Homemade Aloe Scalp Spray, used daily (also will contain vitamin-e oil and water)
~ GPB-containing protein spray (homemade as well), used nightly

Aside from those three things, I'll just be continuing with my nightly scalp massages and minimal manipulation styles.

nebula24

I'm getting braids today to help extend my touchup to mid-June. From June to October, I'll do weekly shampoo/deep conditioning, daily conditioner washes, air drying, bun and occasional rollerset.

HOTCHOCOLATE

[ QUOTE ]
brownrelaxedhair said:
Wear my hair straight more than curly this time. I'll prolly alternate one week curly and the other straight or half of the week curly and the other wearing it straight.

Oh and I'll be sitting out in the sun more to lighten my hair colour.

[/ QUOTE ]

BRH,
I want to lighten my hair color also. Are you applying anything before sitting in the sun, suchas lemon? Explain your procedure please!!

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!

Continue daily conditioner washes...

Start using Aubrey Organic Products Island Natural Shampoo and GPB Conditioner....

Keep up with my vitamin regimen

Spray distilled water on my ends sealed with Vatika Coconut Hair Oil.

I can't wait until the weather turns warm. Then I don't have to sit around in the house waiting for my hair to air dry. You can just wash and go.