What's in your spray bottle?

Re: What\'s in your spray bottle?

I askd this question a few months ago and did not get many responses. I guess no one was interested at the time.

I have distilled water, castor oil, MSM, Jojoba oil, Nexxus headress, and coconut oil in my spray bottle.

I finally found glycerin and made a mix.

distilled water
glycerin
coconut oil
evening primrose oil
Suave Awapuhi

I'm going to use this to mist my hair daily. :)

In my spray botlle, i have:
Mineral water
glycerin
le Kaïr cholesterol plus
Rosemary essential oil
A little bit of: carrot oil, olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, almond oil, nut oil, castor oil, avocado oil.

An odd mixture of a little water, leave-in conditioner, Lottabody setting lotion, tea tree oil, EVOO, Silk Elements heat protectant, and a few drops of The Body Shop's Japanese Musk (I like the fragrance). I use this mixture for roller sets (wet and dry). Works really well and it's not too wet for dry sets.

Nothing too fancy
Water
Humectress

I dont need this mix for another couple of months. I just did my touch up after a 3 month stretch.

#1 - Castor Oil, EVOO, Lime E.O, NTM Daily Conditioner Bit-o-tapwater

#2- Surge, Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizing Spray, Lime E.O., Rosewater & Glycerine mix, NTM Leave In - this one smells sooooooo good.

#3- Lottabody and Tap water (for rollersets) - which I never do cause I cant seem to do a decent one anymore.

MTG + Sulfur8 braid oil which consists of (olive oil, tea tree oil, wheat germ oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil)

Distilled water, BBD stretch, Giovanni direct, grapeseed oil

I use it mostly when I am doing my twists and my hair has gotten too dry or when I need to refresh a wash N go.

Jojoba oil
EVOO
Coconut Oil
Shea Butter
Water
Suave Milk and Honey Conditioner (just trying to use it up)
Lemongrass EO
Peppermint EO
Rosemary EO.

I really love this mix. Smells very good also.

I was currently having problems with my hair being dry so I mixed some MTG, Scurl, and a little Surge and I swear my hair is very moisturized.

8 oz bottle:

Cover the bottom of the bottle with oil (coconut, castor, or olive)
FOTE Vita E gel (fill to half of bottle)
1 tsp of conditioner (suave cucumber melon this time)
Fill most of bottle with bottled water (leave room to shake)
Add Lavender EO or Peppermint EO (or both)

Love this spray. I use it for scalp and on ends before adding whipped shea/coconut. Adds moisture and zaps itchies on contact. I go through one bottle in a week.

Braided~Beauty said:
I don't think anyone answerd her question, but I am curious to know as well. :)

Hello ladies!
IMHO distilled water doesn't contain any minerals which is better for hair and is cheaper than bottle water (personally in my spray bottle I use spring water)! Bottle water is ok if it contains
less minerals!

Last edited:

Right now I have 2 spray bottles. I have a tiny one I keep on hand filled with distilled water to dampen my hair when using Elasta QP Glaze on edges and a larger one filled with distilled water, Suave Milk & Honey, glycerin and Africa's Best oil. I plan on using that one mostly as an aid for detangling. :cool:

Back