What's the most expensive hair product you've ever bought?

frizzy

My Pibbs 514 aka Pibby Longstocking.

I haven't gone all out with the overly expensive products. My most expensive stuff is CHI silk infusion, Nexuus stuff and some Joico stuff. I guess I'm more into quantity than quality, 'cause I have boxes of all kinds of stuff from everywhere.

Cien

Pink is my signature color
It's about a tie---

**My FHI flat iron from folica

**The Curlformers kit/two extra packs/an xtra hook from Sallys

Both cost about the same...

KiniKakes

My hooded dryer.... dont know the name of it off-hand, but its basically a knock-off Pibbs. I love it!!!! Set me back $150, but well worth it!!!:yep:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Product: CON porosity control. $11.99 It was whack. tangles every time!
Appliance. Andis flat iron for 20 bucks. it straightens nicley but i would like a better one like maxi glide MP

I can wait to get a job so i can splurge like yall.:drunk:

25Nona

My hooded dryer.... dont know the name of it off-hand, but its basically a knock-off Pibbs. I love it!!!! Set me back $150, but well worth it!!!:yep:

I'm right there with you, Mine is too, a Pibbs knock off that is (Pro-Tools by PEBCO) and it cost me around that much also, but to me it's the bomb. Almost gave it up for a Pibbs though :yep:, but I figured why when it's serving its purpose very well! :drunk:

Namilani

Wow! I clearly need to re-evaluate how high-class I thought my hair was :ohwell:. And the folks in the life think I'm nutty b/c of what I've been spending. I've never left the Redken, Dudley's, old Nexxus, Kenra, BioSilk, Mizani, or KeraCare range-- so ya'll do the math! There's no point in listing my little prices, lol!! My $169 dryer is the only thing post-worthy. And ya'll are making me head back to that Ovation site :look:.

bbdgirl

My Chi Flat iron, silk infusion, iron guard combo purchase -$75 (ebay) i'm really cheap cuz it took me 2 years to break down and finally get that flat iron (very worth the money)
and Gold n hot hooded dryer $26 (i love ebay)
I am a shopaholic but I am also really cheap:ohwell:

tricie

Ojon Restorative treatment - $55 for the big jar.

Worth every penny; it lasts about 6 months to a year and I love. I ask for Sephora or Ulta gift cards around the holidays and that's usually what I get! :grin:

LiLi

I love this product - and anything from kerastase - i noticed that when i used my iron with this and the hairspray (from the same line / same color bottle) the hair (tho it was a weave -indian hair) - would hardly get split ends...

everything from kerastase works great for me - expensive but well worth it..

So very true. :grin:

charmtreese

Ojon Tawaka rejuventating cream---$65

I love this stuff its great for hair and as a make-up primer. It's still a staple for me, however I use it mostly on my face because it's too pricey to use as a hair moisturizer.

WEN Cleansing Conditioners $44 bucks for the bigger bottle, but hey I cant live without my WEN so, price is not a factor!!!!

Monigirl

Cathy Howes UBH Conditioners $32.00

Mazani Lye Rhelaxer $30.00

ConairPRO Rollabout Dry $99.00

kymberlise

ok...so you all are the reason why I keep finding more and more stuff to buy. I have found all of these products on here, and love them all...and thanks to this thread ive found some things to buy...:grin:

Phyto 2 relaxer... I use tex lax my hair about every 4-5 months. $60. A must have.

Phtojojoba/phytokarite... $40... ive actually went to sephora in my pajamas for this... I cant live without it. for me it last about 4-5 months using 2xwk;right now (summer) IM using about a half teaspoon every other day as a leave in; seal with the ojon. well worth the $.

Ojon restorative... i buy the small $23 container and it last about 4-5 months also. I use it twice a week and also mix about a teaspoon in my homemade oil concoction (coconut, jojoba and the ojon).

Ojon Tawaka 65$... i love thier products. I had been putting off even trying this one because i knew id love it. got a sample from sephora and INSTANTLY fell in love:cupidarrow:. Went back and bought it when my sample ran out. :wallbash:

Megatek, avacado mist, the conditioner, and the moisturizing mist or something... all this for $65. It was a good deal, but the jurys still out on these... kinda scared to use them.

My sedu, $125. Well worth it.

alterna products:
straightening balm: $19
Split end reconstructor:$15
shine and texture catalyst: $19
Cavier hair mask: $40

These were all worth the money, but I dont straighten my but once ever 3-4 months so ive had them all for almost a year now.

Bohyme hair:
brazilian wave: $180 total for 2 packs.
Soft curl: $195 total for 2 packs.
Straight: $180 total for two pack.
bought all of these last year...still using now..wont buy anything but bohyme now. have had two sew-ins with each texture and wash every day or(every other day or so w/ straight).. I consider these purchases right up there with my sedu.

I wont even tell my family how much this stuff costs... :spank:
I know... i got isssues...

Lucky's Mom

WOWW!!

OK:

I bought the Ojon Restorative treatment
55 bucks....:rolleyes:

totally not worth it.

The Pibbs and flat irons don't count IMO... but

I spent 300 bucks on the pibbs....:yawn:

envybeauty

The Pibbs and flat irons don't count IMO... but

I spent 300 bucks on the pibbs....:yawn:

as much as i spent on my pibbs...it better count for something.:look: that is my most expensive purchase to date and i love it. wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than the crappy gold 'n hot dryer i had.

prospurr4

My most expensive product ever is the VS So Sexy items I bought @ 3/$24. :lachen:Yeah, I keep it cheap when it comes to hair products...but if we were talking about handbags...well, that's another thread.:look:

Christa438

So far it seems to be the joico conditioners... and I try to only use just enough to get the job done. I don't see myself buying nearly $20 conditioner every month or even every other month. :look:

chebaby

ojon restoritive treatment at $55. i love this and will continue to buy. the fact that you can use it twice a month means it will last a while:grin:

KEWLKAT103

ojon restoritive treatment at $55. i love this and will continue to buy. the fact that you can use it twice a month means it will last a while:grin:

I bought the whole starter kit from QVC. The tratment, poo, con and styling creme.
I loved it and probably will by again at some point.
That's as high as I will go though.