Votes: 17 31.5%
  • OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • BOOOOO

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

ag00

Chile, I found myself occ
I actually joined BHM, CN, and one other forum who's name I can't remember, and between the three of them, I couldn't buy a conversation, much less a good "gate". It's hard out there in these internets streets. :(

You ain't said nothing but a word. I found myself occupying the one other active hair forum. LSA's natural hair section. Chile I never seen so many ratchet threads and women in my life.

virtuenow

Hmm.... I'll have to get used to this new layout. Its so big and blank. I can't tell where one persons post ends and the other begins. Anyway, I visited Blachairmedia (BHM's) forum, and observed crickets and like 10,000 thread sections.

ag00

Hmm.... I'll have to get used to this new layout. Its so big and blank. I can't tell where one persons post ends and the other begins. Anyway, I visited Blachairmedia (BHM's) forum, and observed crickets and like 10,000 thread sections.

I did it too and that's exactly what I was thinking. They got like a 1,000 different sections. No wonder they don't have anybody occupying them. Whoever designed that board doesn't understand the business effect of simplicity.

GGsKin

I enjoyed reading what everyone got up to and kind of glad I wasn't the only one feenin like some crackhead over this forum.

I also was wondering what these trophy points are lol.

Like many of you I visited any and every hair site/ blog and my love newly found of this place has been affirmed.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Hunty, I'm home!! This site sure looks funny on my phone. I missed you guys so much, I logged in on Facebook *ugh*. And I wanna know how my Facebook Profile picture got on here *pouts*

Amarilles

Since I can't edit, I'm back. It turns out you can change the layout of the page under your account settings: preferences >> style>> fluid layout
Giiiiiiirl you a genius! :lol: Feels so much like home!

Edit: Join date is back on the vbulletin layout. Love it.

claudzie

Strolling with Unicorns
Kept coming on the site to see the progress lol. Went on Lsa and thought mehh i don't have time for such ratchetry so played solitaire and watched some house of cards

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I made Easter brunch,
spilled some tea on the phone with family
posted a bunch of product reviews & bought some Hair Dew from CurlMart,
eyed the honey water & whipped shea sale at OyinHandmade.com,
tried to finish my taxes online
Watched an old James Bond movie (Grace Jones stole every scene) stalked Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS & Target for the old SM Purification Masque (no success there)
Then I got angry because I missed most of the LHCF Easter sale updates:mad:

It's good to be back, ladies.:D

Need2gro

I was in the middle of 4 different threads about porosity before the site went down.. I cant refresh the pages coz they give me errors...& now I dont know which ones... !

SEMO

I didn't even bother trying to check out other hair forums. I remember from past experience that most of them are like ghost towns (in comparison to here).

Also, I hope this new upgrade sticks around. Any OG members remember the last time the forum was upgraded like this? People were so confused and upset about the changes that they ended up rolling the forum back to the previous version. Change is hard, but I think I can get used to the new look.

apple_natural

I just kept watching wondering if my subscription would be extended the amount of days the forum was offline.... really I was just extremely lonely without my hair care besties:cry3: