What's your Favorite Hair Product Line?

~Nigeria~

Since I’ve been on the board, I’ve purchased and tried so many new products. But I want to try a new regime where I just stick to one product line. I really love Keracare, Mizani, and Nexus products but I'm still unsure of which one to pick. What product line has worked well for you? Or what product line has your hair benefited the most from?

chestnutblonde

I recently purchased the Elucence Shampoo and Conditioner and I absolutely love it. It makes my hair soft, manageable, and shiny. I would definately recommend it to anyone.

ryanshope

Mizani has always proven itselfs...my naps are always soft, moisturized and healthy looking..

morehairplease

chestnutblonde said:
I recently purchased the Elucence Shampoo and Conditioner and I absolutely love it. It makes my hair soft, manageable, and shiny. I would definately recommend it to anyone.

I have yet to purchase these.

naturaline

chestnutblonde said:

i need to look into trying elucenece:p

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Nexxus has been good to my hair, I just love the results I receive from this entire line. I have the moisture+strength=healthy happy hair. Never tried Mizani or Keracare, so I can compare , I guess you just need to use them over atleast a 6wk period (one product line at a time) and don't use nothing else to see which line is good for your hair. If they all give excellent result than be happy you have an alternative. :D

Divine Inspiration

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Nexxus has been good to my hair, I just love the results I receive from this entire line. I have the moisture+strength=healthy happy hair. Never tried Mizani or Keracare, so I can compare , I guess you just need to use them over atleast a 6wk period (one product line at a time) and don't use nothing else to see which line is good for your hair. If they all give excellent result than be happy you have an alternative. :D

Co-sign!!! Nexxus has been responsible for my success. Now I'm having to choose another line, and it will probably be J/A/S/O/N with Giovanni being a close second.

macherieamour

im def on the Keracare bandwagon for life. I wanted to take a break and used up some of my old products. So, I used up my old Phytospecific shampoos and conditioners. These really grew on my hair after the 2nd week and it was sooo soft and moisturized. But its simply to expensive. I mean I get a whole tub of kercare for phyto prices.

I also tried Creme of Nature shampoo and conditioner but my hair started to look dull and dry. I just clarified with keracare and my hair is back to being soft and moisturized.

I am looking for an alternate brand cause after a while I get sick of humecto's smell. I def gonna try Mizani and Elucence-thanks to the ladies here on lhfc :)

ladybug71

Nexxus products have definitely been good to my hair. I think they will always be somewhere in my must-have product lists. I do want to try Keracare and Elucence as they also seem to get rave reviews.

amy1234

paul mitchell baby!! :D
there's something about this line that my hair loves, it's just customized for my hair (no build up either)

MissB

Keracare and Design Essentials with a few Mizani maintenance products (Shyne, Night Time Treatment, and Rose H20).

kitten73

I love Nexxus. I have and entire closet with 3 shelves filled with all kinds of lines and ther are just sitting there (I need to put them up for sale in the exchange board) because I keep going for the Nexxus. I even like it for my little girls hair, I use Therappe, Keraphix and Humectress for her and Botanoil, Emergencee/Keraphix, Humectress for me. I actually just won some Emergencee on Ebay. I find it has worked the overall best for breakage and damage. I have tried all kinds of protein treatments and none of them can touch Emergencee.

princesmich

I use nexxus emergencee religiously for the past 7 years, it strengthens my hair, I use their vitaltress shampoo, conditioner, vitamins and biotin creme, because my hair was damaged after tooo much cloring. I use their therape and humectress on my daughters natural hair. In additon, I use a product line that I've never seen up here, that's african formula let it grow line, excellent product line got me to bra stap length in no time when I started using it 7 years ago. I use Gueye's hair stimulator and oil, also excellent product line, they have a relaxer also, which is mild.

Candy_C

KERACAREE!!!!!!

and Mane N Tail!!

both of them r the right recipe for my hair and i will never use anything else AGAIN...i'm just too scared to!

Arcadian

my favorite shampoo brand Giovanni (though I also like their conditioner) I have to be careful with shampoo and soaps because certain ingredients don't agree with my skin.

I love Nexxus ensure or porosity control during midweek which helps detangle, especially since I rinse my hair after working out. I mix keraphix with my weekly DC (ORS Pak) I have a small gottle of emergencee on hand, as well as Affirm fiberguard, as well as porosity control (especially for after relax time)

Then the styling products (carefree curl gold, hobacare jojoba oil, Elasta QP mango butter)

It would be really lovely to have only ONE line to use (those who can should consider themselves lucky!)

I'm always looking for ways to simplify, even though I try to use as little product as I can, and looking at this makes me realize I REALLY SHOULD!:lol:

-A

LABETT

I have used Nexxus but it does not even compare to Elucence and Keracare I rotate between these two lines.
I find Eluence and Keracare moisturizes my hair more then any other line and I am PJ with about 15 different lines.

Mizani_Mrs

I'd have to say Nexxus is the productline of choice. I'd be happy to get rid of everything i have and just buy nexxus products and some hair oil. (but that ain't gonna happen...too bad they went commercial)
I have keracare poo/cond and i'm not really feeling like it's the 'best of the best'. I love my trusty mizani products as well. I love the kenra poo and cond. and i am dying to try elucence. I think elucence will be my replacement after i've used up all my nexxus...

MonaRae

Aubrey's 100%. I am completely sold on this product.

I started my daily CW and I ran out of my Aubrey's Island Naturals (which by the way detangles like a dream) so instead used Miss Key’s Super 10 en 1 last night.

Well, as I comb thru my hair with the conditioner in it and while in the shower I notice a good bit of hair in my wide tooth comb. Needless to say it was not all good I have the tub size of this stuff, I hate to have to throw it away but I need my hair.

I’ll say it again! Aubrey's 100%. I am completely sold on this product.

lala

Design Essentials is my favorite mainly b/c of the relaxer, shampoo & the conditioner...