What's your favorite style now??

pebbles

Re: What\'s your favorite style now??

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I'm glad someone else is enjoying the 'infamous bun'. I think it really does a great job at protecting my ends and keeping them nice and moist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Allandra, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I love it. It's my protective style of choice and like you said, it does a great job of protecting my ends and keeping them moist. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

zanna

Yes! /images/graemlins/clap.gifthe bun is also my favorite style. I wear it every day, all the time. I rarely let my hair down. I am obsessed with keeping my ends split-less! /images/graemlins/whip.gif

Jenai

I am now loving the drawstring ponytail as my style of choice for now. My ends have never been so split-free before.

It seems like the more you wear protective stlyes, the more you grow to like them - especially when you are able to maintain length as a result.

AphroDiva

I just let mine wild and free. Thank God is in a lenght were I can do so!!!!!! I condition wash my hair. Towel dry. Apply an intense hair treatment, leave it on for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water. Apply Infussion23, daily hair Doctor, and a curl moisterizer...and air dry my hair (or use a difusser with cold air)...Once is dry I am ready!
I would sugest to anyone trying to grow hair as fast and healthy as possible to STOP processing hair with strong chemicals!!!!!! NO BLEACHING!!!! at least until it gets to desirable lenght! /images/graemlins/lick.gif