Whats your reason for being a PJ

BeautifulNameX

Hey I was wondering why people by new products even when you find the staples that you love.

My reason is that im afraid that a company might discontinue and I want to have a back up so I wont have to be a PJ all over again. or it it stops working the way I like. or I run out.

What are you ladies excuses for buying every product that works lol.

carib_n_curly

i LOVE variety i just love it

i could never have just ONE conditioner i use i need like 6 different types:ohwell::lachen: i have like 15 bottles right now and i'm expanding

with shampoos not so much i barely condition my hair

i'm a PJ cause i like choice and variety

Allandra

I used to be a pj (when I first started on hair forums - years ago). I haven't felt the need to go back into pj mode in a very long time (thank goodness). It's hard not to in the beginning. Good luck. :giggle:

*KP*

I just love trying new things. I've curbed it a lot though - I have found my staples and I generally stick to them. If I try a new product, I only try one thing at a time, e.g only a conditioner not a shampoo and conditioner.

Channie

I haven't found what works for me just yet. :ohwell:

I'm sitting on a little extra money and I'm dying to spend it on something new (mainly been looking at the KCCC, but I refuse until I use up the crap I have (I dunno how long I'll stick to my guns though... :nono:)

mamauv2

First let me say, I'm a former PJ thank you very much! But I became one being on this doggone board and seeing all the "________ IS THE TRUTH!!!" titles...man, I was such a sucker...

Toy

I've figure out which products works for my hair,i just like trying new things SOMETIMES i've cut back alot but i still have the urge.

Msstarr718

Well my reason is that I havent found a product that ive been head of heels about.. So when I do I will surrender my pj membership card :look:

loulou82

Variety is the spice of life! I love conditioning my hair and there are so many wonderful products out there to try. I know my staples will be around when I need them.

Diam0ndiva

im a recovering PJ i used to buy like crazy when i first started LHCF(i had 65 products) but now that im happy with my current collection of aphogee, Qp and ORS and pual mitchel... im better.. if i do buy something its usually a moisturizer that's thick and the smell is to die for, or something i need like new styling tools just to make sure im correct for the style i choose.

thats it for me

SimpleKomplexity

I love scents. I love buying stuff that has a good scent, or something that makes my hair feel incredibly sexy!! lol I also get bored very easily so I like trying new things all of the time. I've slowed down though :sekret: