Where do YOU store it all?

bellesocialite

I wanted to know where does everyone store their hair-related stuff. I ask because I am running out of places to store everything. Especially because I have so many rollers (flexi-rods, steam, magnetic) and they're taking over my space! I bought a couple of baskets a while back to to carry everything in-they're now overflowing. I was thinking of down sizing but I refuse to throw ANYTHING away. So..

Where/How do YOU store it all? (pictures are encouraged :))

dlewis

I bought one of those plastic drawer things from Walmart at has 5 or 6 drawers that I store hair stuff in.

Rollers I'm not using a put in a trash bag and put them under my bed.

Poos/conditions and oils I stacked on top of each other in the bathroom cabinet.

KiniKakes

I tend to buy in bulk, so i used to have tons of stuff all over, overflowing from the bathroom to the closet. Then i bought this great storage cart (with wheels) from Bed Bath & Beyond. (Mine has a brown woodgrain top, with black trim.... but there are lots of different colors there).

It's been wonderful!!! I was able to organize a lot of my stuff and put it in there. I keep it in a corner with my free-standing hair dryer and other hair supplies! So now, the only hair-related things i keep in the bathroom are the open jars/bottles that i am currently using! :)

Me2

My stuff is under the bathroom sink, in and on top of cabinet over the toilet and under the tv stand in my bedroom.

frankie

I keep everything that I don't use regularly in the linen closet next to the bathroom. I have a stand in the bathroom that holds my regular use products for hair and skin.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I have one of those things Kini posted, except mine is not as wide and doesn't have wheels. I only keep conditioners in there. Shampoos are in the linen closet and moisturizers and oils are on my dresser.

*Michelle*

I keep poos and cons in the bathroom, I have lots of storage space. I keep maint bottles and stuff on a shelf in my Armoire/cabinet and rollers and tools in pretty hat boxes on top of the cabinet...so it looks pretty and inconspicuos.

stargazer613

The stuff I currently use I keep in the bathroom cabinets/shelves. I went to Target and bought a few of those giant clear plastic containers to store extra conditioners/shampoos, butters and oils, and keep those neatly stacked in my bedroom.

***Toy-Pisces***

:eek: I have the 2 large containers under my bathroom sink.

:eek: Products between and on the sides of the containers under the sink.

:eek: Products in the 2 drawers in the bathroom.

:eek: 1 large container in my second bathroom along with a hood dryer.

:eek: 1 larger container in my sons closet.

:eek: A very small 3 drawer storage like kini.

baby42

a big box in the bed room:lol: :lol: :lol: i need something better i know:eek: but it will not fit in the bathroom:mad: