Which hairstyle do you wear most in the spring/summer months?

Which style do you wear most often for the spring/summner months?

• straight hair style

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • bun or updo

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • braid extensions

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • sew-in weave or glue weave

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • rollerset

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • braidouts/twistouts

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • afro

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • wig

Votes: 13 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blessedandlucky

I just jacked up my hair trying to self trim something awful so I will be wearing buns and updos all summer until it grows out so I can trim evenly. Kicks self....HARD!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

FearfullyMade

The last 2 years I've been doing sew-ins. And I'm getting good at this protective thing, and so.to switch things up to not get bored, I've been wearing wigs. I think from my new routine for spring/summer will be short wigs

faithVA

I plan to alternate between 2 strand twists with my hair and kinky twists with marley hair. I rarely wear my hair out and don't think this summer will be any different.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Buns and updos. It's too dang hot to wear my hair out in the summer. It's Spring and it's already summertime hot in Atlanta.

phyl73

Sew-ins and braids usually, but this summer I'm going to try 2 strand twists since my hair is a bit longer and I've gotten better at them.

BreeNique

I'll be in NYC this summer working, so I feel like a low-maintenance flexi rod twistout/braid out will be my go-to, maybe i'll straigthen it once or twice this summer.

let the french-rolling begin! <3

nickpoopie

I plan on wearing more buns this summer. I usually rollerset year round but since I've joined this forum I know the importance of protecting my ends so that's the plan.

Sha76

I mainly wear ponytails. Really it seems too hot down here in Alabama to wear anything else.

MzSwift

Small, individual braids so that I can WNG daily w/o SSKs and tangles.
Or cornrows worn under short wigs, headwraps and tams, that I rinse/cowash daily.

bimtheduck

I mostly rock buns or wash in go its soooo humid and hot here in houston i cant stand to have have my hair touching my neck or back

Softerlove

Yes, ill upload a pic in about an hour, I'm still at, work. I'm still working on my technique but im about APL and the small rods make my hair NL.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

Softerlove

Snapped pics from the bathroom at, work. I flexi rod set about 3 inches from my roots so I keep length. They are a day old after a failed braidout.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1306383757226.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306383757226.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 18
  • uploadfromtaptalk1306383799994.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306383799994.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 17
  • uploadfromtaptalk1306383902229.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306383902229.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 18

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I mostly rock buns or wash in go its soooo humid and hot here in houston i cant stand to have have my hair touching my neck or back

Yep, I can't stand hair on my neck when it's hot. I have my own private summers without the help of mother nature!:burning: Up, up, up - it's always up and off my neck. I might start out with it out but it inevitably gets thrown into some kind of updo by day's end.

allmundjoi

Snapped pics from the bathroom at, work. I flexi rod set about 3 inches from my roots so I keep length. They are a day old after a failed braidout.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

Thanks! Cute!!!!!! You curls look soo soft. Ok, I think I might have to try the flexirods. Are you natural? What do you set your hair with? Wet or dry hair? How long does it last? Do you reflex at night-how do you maintain the curls? TIA.

Sent from my DROIDX