WHO NOT TO TAKE FROM

JJamiah

^^^ I didn't want to comment on that one! Glad you did :lachen:

I can't...... Splits do travel up and down!

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I couldn't even watch the whole vid. I stopped at do not cut your hair. Just figured she'd end up saying something stupid.

Shadiyah

I couldn't even watch the whole vid. I stopped at do not cut your hair. Just figured she'd end up saying something stupid.

Golden75 you should have because she started saying that the products that are out repair the damage so that is why you do not have to cut your hair and then she said you know some of these videos that are out and the people that are making them don't even have long hair.

ravenhairedcharm

...........Well her techniques worked for her. Everyone's hair is different. Can't youtubers find out where their videos are linked to...

BraunSugar

A comment from the video:

hey do u believe in the anagen phase (its the phase when ur hair stops growing) because if it is true i just wanted to know so i can go ahead and get my hair long before that happens

Is the anagen phase Santa Claus? What are we believing in? Is it supposed to be mythical or something?

Her response:

Hi,

To be honest, I don't know much about that. I believe that it may be possible depending on genetics, but i am sure it is very rare.

0_o Goodnight.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Welllll........it seemed to have worked for her. Remember, before we all knew about HH practices, there were (and still are) people who did all the wrong things and their hair thrived. *shrug* to each her own.

Shadiyah

She said split ends go away?! But for some reason her hair doesn't look damaged but ends look thin

because her ends look like they had some trimming or or it could be because of her hair type and that she shampoo often that she don't have the build up and you are not going to tell me that her damage hair or split ends have not broken off as she was growing. when she first said out of her mouth that "people say your hair do not grow because of split ends and what does that have to do with the roots out of your scalp" I knew she didn't know what she meant. hair grows all the time and we know that it will not look longer because it breaks off from damage. we know that for a fact because that would go against everything that we have learned about hair no matter what type.

so I am thinking that she may not have been trimming and that works for her but we know go and darn well that once your hair is damage it is damaged and that it is dead and it will fall off. but she has been able to have more growth than damage. I didn't post it for that. I post it for what she was saying out of her mouth when we know for sure and a fact that damage hair will not get well. and that short haired women that make videos are growing their hair in front of you and you see it for your self. we didn't see her grow her hair she just popped in here and started making videos of her hair that took 5 yrs to grow from apl and that is a avg of everyone in here.

and look at kim love she did it in 3 1/2yrs so that tops her.

Last edited:

Shadiyah

I am sorry, I read this three times and I have no idea what you are saying.

sorry I fixed it I was rushing and hot at the time. because I was saying for each is own until she said out of her mouth that we didn't know what we were talking about and that we still have short hair was what are we talking for basically. That is why I posted it. Not for her hair and whether it grew or not. Because there are so many black woman that grew their hair in shorter times and started from bald.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I don't understand this aversion to cutting/trimming when needed. If the ends are split trim them and be done with it, if it's not leave it alone. Nice hair though.

sorry I fixed it I was rushing and hot at the time. because I was saying for each is own until she said out of her mouth that we didn't know what we were talking about and that we still have short hair was what are we talking for basically. That is why I posted it. Not for her hair and whether it grew or not. Because there are so many black woman that grew their hair in shorter times and started from bald.

I noticed that shade being thrown too. :lol: Just have to laugh it off.

Last edited:

Auburn

Try to fix it just ONE more time.. :yep:

Nevermind. Shima done multiplied.

hannan

I am sorry, I read this three times and I have no idea what you are saying.

Try to fix it just ONE more time.. :yep:

Nevermind. Shima done multiplied.

RocStar & Auburn The girl in the video was saying she didn't understand why folks with short hair were making videos on how to grow their hair if their hair is short. OP was offended because even though a person's hair could be short, it doesn't mean that they don't know how to take care of their hair.