Who uses DUDLEY Relaxer

Kamilla16

My friend at school uses it and her hair is soooo pretty /images/graemlins/smile.gif What kind of results did DUDLEY relaxer give you? What type of hair do you have? Also can I purchase Dudley's online /images/graemlins/confused.gif Sorry for all the ??'s /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karima

nita4

I used it one time - a mild conditioning relaxer. I loved it. No burn, hair felt good afterwards. Only thing, the conditioner you put on after the relaxer - stinks...but the smell doesn't stay in your hair. No you can't order if you are not licensed. I'm a 4a/b. The only reasons I haven't used it again is because my stylist forgot to re-order for me...something about the deliver guy coming late. I would definately use again.

beana3

was this the lye or no lye version??? Forsome reason I only see the sale of the no lye products, like affrim , mizani, and dudleys.
NYers?? any help ??

G

I've used it in the past and loved it. It usually didn't burn my scalp as bad as other brands. My current stylist really likes Dudley's.

nita4

Beane, it was the lye version. I really liked it. It was gentle on my hair. My stylist has it delivered to her shop. You can't order on-line already tryed...but I like their products anyway, I just hate to order them. I've never seen a dudley's no-lye?? I would be very tempted to use it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I've seen Mazini no-lye, I've never seen Affirm.

SherryLove

Matter of fact, the same chemist who formulated the Dudleys relaxer is the same chemist who formulated the Affirm relaxer. I forgot his name... He is from Africa......

SherryLove

soslychic

You can't purchase if you're not licensed?

So theres not a website that anyone can order from?

[ QUOTE ]
was this the lye or no lye version??? Forsome reason I only see the sale of the no lye products, like affrim , mizani, and dudleys.
NYers?? any help ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed that you live in the Bronx. I live in Queens and I know that there is no problem getting lye relaxers in any of the relaxer brands mentioned above.

If you don't have a problem with the distance, go to Jamaica Ave and 165th St in Queens. You will see all that your heart could possibly desire.