Whooo! It feels good to feel the prayers! What does that feel like to you?

PaperClip

I know... kind of ironic that this is coming behind my most recent thread (although please contribute to that thread, too!)

There's such power in prayer.... and when you really feel low but then moments later, you feel like a breath of fresh air...you know...enough to get you through the tough moments....

There is no distance in prayer.... The Lord will have somebody praying for you in Timbucktu (spelling?) and those prayers are JUST. FOR. YOU.

The Lord is amazing like that....

What does this feel like to you?

A great Release from a heavy burden. And an chance for a happy dance :happydance:

Jesus said that He bore the weight of our cares and trangressions. 'Cast your cares upon me, for I careth for you." This is what He said.

"The Chastisement of our peace was upon His shoulders". We were designed to released from the burdens we carry. Praise God! It feels GREAT!

For you :bighug: :flowers:

Prayer makes you feels like a heavy load has been lifted off of you. It makes you feel, as though you are as light as a feather. It makes you feel fresh and renewed, like a different person. There aren't really enough adjectives to explain how prayer can make you feel.

I know... kind of ironic that this is coming behind my most recent thread (although please contribute to that thread, too!)

There's such power in prayer.... and when you really feel low but then moments later, you feel like a breath of fresh air...you know...enough to get you through the tough moments....

There is no distance in prayer.... The Lord will have somebody praying for you in Timbucktu (spelling?) and those prayers are JUST. FOR. YOU.

The Lord is amazing like that....

What does this feel like to you?

it feels good, a load off; release; peace; and a knowing deep within your spirit that God heard you and yes :yep: your prayers have been answered..
God is sooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayer makes me feel like I am so close to God, that I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

Prayer empowers me, especially when I'm going through tough times....ahhh, the power that the Holy Spirit pours in and through me is exhilirating and refreshing!

I'm alive, I'm alert and I feel great!!!

Hallelujah to the Lord God Most High!!!

It's a feeling of peace that truly surpasses all understanding...

A feeling of comfort and reassurance that God has worked it out.

Like others have mentioned above; a weight that has been lifted off of your shoulders. Feeling light as a feather with a mind that now has clarity and direction. Able to see and understand things much better now that may have been difficult to grasp.

Prayer is so awesome and powerful! There have been times when I felt someone was interceeding on my behalf...A sudden calmness would come over me. Later on a friend or family would call me up weeks later and say you've been on mind. I've been praying for you....Thank God for the Intercessors!

Prayer makes me feel like I am so close to God, that I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

Prayer empowers me, especially when I'm going through tough times....ahhh, the power that the Holy Spirit pours in and through me is exhilirating and refreshing!

I'm alive, I'm alert and I feel great!!!

Hallelujah to the Lord God Most High!!!
PinkPebbles said:
It's a feeling of peace that truly surpasses all understanding...

A feeling of comfort and reassurance that God has worked it out.

Like others have mentioned above; a weight that has been lifted off of your shoulders. Feeling light as a feather with a mind that now has clarity and direction. Able to see and understand things much better now that may have been difficult to grasp.

Prayer is so awesome and powerful! There have been times when I felt someone was interceeding on my behalf...A sudden calmness would come over me. Later on a friend or family would call me up weeks later and say you've been on mind. I've been praying for you....Thank God for the Intercessors!
I feel like both of you. The only thing for me is that I don't like knowing people are praying for me because then I know people are watching me and I don't like people watching me (spiritually). I'm sure this will pass when I get more spiritually mature. But when I pray for myself I do feel so much closer to God and want so much more. That's an awesome feeling. And then to watch God work......WOW!!

Prayer soothes and calms my spirit. It is my opportunity to conversate with the Lord and give him thanks and praise. Prayer awakens my soul!

Back