Who's still interested in hair steamers? I think I found da hookup!

Are you interested in getting a hair steamer for Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 126 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 25 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once I get the final price, shipping date, and everything(merchandise) is here then I'm going to do first come first serve. I've submitted my deposit and should be able to test the steamer this weekend once he brings it to me. Once the order is placed then she said it should be arrive mid to late November which is just in time for Black Friday/Holiday rush. Once the official day is here I will let everyone know/give a heads up(in a newly created thread) 1-2 days advance probably on a weekday when the board is flooded. I will give you updates whenever I have them. I don't come to the hair board that often so questions that were asked should be found within this thread.

Canada residents, something separately would have to be worked out. I haven't forgot about you.

Ladies, I am located in Dallas, Texas. Since she is a wholesaler and usually deals with bulk payments. We are still working out the details(pickup, delivery, Canada) so as I am updated then I will let you know. Just realize that half the battle is won...

I'm definitely interested in this. No chance to offer a table top steamer is there? I'm running out of space in my apartment. Either way, I'm interested and ready to purchase.

You're in luck. She sent me two boxes and one is a mini steamer or whatever you wanna call it.
376599768.jpg
Trying to figure out if one of her workers mistakenly packed that one. Now I just need to try them out. I will post pics once I have tried all of them out.

Last edited:
You're in luck. She sent me two boxes and one is a mini steamer or whatever you wanna call it.
376599768.jpg
Trying to figure out if one of her workers mistakenly packed that one. Now I just need to try them out. I will post pics once I have tried all of them out.

I want one like that as well. It looks great. :yep: I can't wait. I am so excited to possibly be getting a steamer :yay:

I couldn't wait any longer... my steamer will be here this Friday. Thanks Whip

I couldn't wait any longer either, mine will be here on Thursday.
Sorry Whip but thank you for all of your effort. I am sure there will be plenty of ladies who were waiting for Christmas time and will benefit from this thread.

376599768.jpg

I want this one!!! I hope it can be shipped to Canada!

Okay, so i tried out the mini/tabletop steamer and it works like a charm. I still need to try the bigger one which I will this weekend. She's going to furnish me with all the information once she has done site maintenance as she usually deals with bulk orders. Please be patient, they are coming but if you feel the need to go ahead and buy one then do it. Unlike the one at Salons R Us, this one*standing model* is digital control panel with computer controlled timer from 1 to 60 minutes, high and low temperature with difference level of heat selection from 1 to 7.

I really think this would be the best bang for one's buck. As always, I will keep everyone informed. Thanks!

Back