Why all the secretivenesss..........

tocktick

if someone is too embarrassed to say what caused their set-back, i think it's insensitive and rude to continually ask when that member has said multiple times that they do not want to say. this was going on in the recent set-back thread. the member had already disclosed enough details by saying she was under stress and intentionally caused her own set-back. do people want to know what caused the stress, how she did it etc? why? not knowing the full details doesn't stop people from learning from her mistakes or offering her good advice.

imo, sometimes people don't really want to know the cause because they think it can help lhcf but just because they are plain nosy. imo, people should only disclose what they want to. we have enough info here to know what not to do to your hair to cause a set-back.

Leesh

that is exactly what people are afraid of, that particular type of comment, any type of negativity would ward any one off.

Last edited:

Bubblingbrownshuga

If I ever had a major setback, I sure wouldn't tell exactly what happened on this board. I have seen some people do some dumb things to their hair on here and once they experienced damage, some people wouldn't let it go. Laughing and carrying on and when one person does it, it's a chain reaction.

I remember when I used ACV for the first time and I posted about how I wouldn't use it again b/c of the smell. I used it full strength and when I found out from the ladies here that I was only supposed to use a capful in water, I was relieved; however, it didn't come without the :lol: from members who I truly respected.

naturalgurl

If I ever had a major setback, I sure wouldn't tell exactly what happened on this board. I have seen some people do some dumb things to their hair on here and once they experienced damage, some people wouldn't let it go. Laughing and carrying on and when one person does it, it's a chain reaction.

I remember when I used ACV for the first time and I posted about how I wouldn't use it again b/c of the smell. I used it full strength and when I found out from the ladies here that I was only supposed to use a capful in water, I was relieved; however, it didn't come without the :lol: from members who I truly respected.

Awwwwww:perplexed, and I'm serious.