Why does the FHI RUNWAY cost $450??!!

Healthb4Length

Re: Why does the FHI PLATFORM cost $450??!!

Healthb4Length, how often do you use it?

I use it every 3-4 weeks. Each time I've not experience any problems with breakage or dryness. I make sure I do a protein treatment before I use that much heat anyways and I always use a super heat protectant like Sabino Moisture Block before I flat iron.

healthytext

This iron is amazing. I had my comb in hand ready to guide my hair and separate the strands for more effective straightening but I ended up not using it at all. Each section was straight from root to tip in one pass with a very gentle hand and my hair didn't retain the heat afterward. Awesome.

Allandra

I still want to get one of these. Where's the best place to purchase?

healthytext

I still want to get one of these. Where's the best place to purchase?

Visit the drugstore.com page at mycoupons.com.

Click the link for coupon code MC272C55. This will take you to drugstore.com and you'll be notified that the discount is in your cart.

Search for "FHI Runway" and add it to your cart.

Checkout.

Type the coupon code BEAUTIFUL in the coupon code box.

Total = $273.50 + free shipping

*Also check with local FHI retailers/dealers. They may be able to give you a better price.

Allandra

Visit the drugstore.com page at mycoupons.com.

Click the link for coupon code MC272C55. This will take you to drugstore.com and you'll be notified that the discount is in your cart.

Search for "FHI Runway" and add it to your cart.

Checkout.

Type the coupon code BEAUTIFUL in the coupon code box.

Total = $273.50 + free shipping

*Also check with local FHI retailers/dealers. They may be able to give you a better price.

Thanks. :)

'cause they're on serious crack. But a stylist used it on me about 2 months ago, it was so beautiful it almost made me cry :-( I love you Runway and someday we'll be together.

jendazzler

I walked into the BSS the other day, and 2 of the girls instantly said I need the Runway. i was kinda insulted since I thought my hair was pretty straight with the CHI. Anyways, if it is as great as everyone says, I will definately consider it. My only concern is that I believe it gets 100 degrees hotter than the CHI and I dont want to damage my hair. I know I dont have to put it on the highest temp. but if the results arent the same I might as well stick with my beloved CHI.

Ericka

I bought a runway for $290 from an authorized seller recommended by a member of this board. It is the BEST investment I could have ever done for the health of my hair. Next on my list is the FHI blow dryer. Haven't decided on which one I want just yet, but I will be purchasing that from the same seller.

Kimiche

I'm wondering if I should take the plunge and buy this flat iron.

tdwillis

I do too, but now the only place that I see it for $299 or less is ebay and I am weary of purchasing that type of item from ebay. I definitely want it though.

Kimiche

I do too, but now the only place that I see it for $299 or less is ebay and I am weary of purchasing that type of item from ebay. I definitely want it though.

I've purchased pricey things on ebay before but not that damn pricey, for some reason I'm scared to buy this from that site.

Ericka

Try contacting www.pinkcorset.com by shooting them an email stating that you want to purchase the runway. She'll either send you an email or contact you by phone if you leave your number. She's located in California but is an authorized seller by FHI (go to the FHI website and search salons located in California) and you'll find her company listed. She only does phone sales for warranty purposes. I guess when FHI products are sold online the warranty is voided. I bought mine from her back in June I believe for $290 (includes S&H) and I'm completely SATISFIED.

Last edited:

*fabulosity*

I bought a runway for $290 from an authorized seller recommended by a member of this board. It is the BEST investment I could have ever done for the health of my hair. Next on my list is the FHI blow dryer. Haven't decided on which one I want just yet, but I will be purchasing that from the same seller.

Umm Nano Salon Pro 2000. It is the best blow dryer I have ever had in my life.. and it's light and not loud at all!

I didn't push the trigger on the runway yet. That's BKT money right now.. :lachen::lachen: Plus the platforms are working great for me.

Black Ambrosia

The hair show is the truth!!!

I went on the last day of the Bronner Brothers hair show and got the Runway for cheap. It was selling for $250 (already cheaper than most retailers online and FHI won't honor the warranty if you buy from them anyway) but I got it for $150 since they were sold out and I was willing to buy the floor model. I also got the Nano Weight Pro 1900 Turbo blow dryer for $75.

I was looking for a deal but really can't believe I was able to get it that cheap. Check out the hair show if there is one near your town. Its worth it.

tdwillis

Oh I am so jealous. My Dad lives in Atlanta and I thought about telling him to go to get me somethings but he would be like, "You want me to go where and buy you what?"
That's a great deal. I am so happy for you. Be sure you tell us how you like it once you use it. I don't know if a lot of hair shows come out to the West Coast.

Ericka

Umm Nano Salon Pro 2000. It is the best blow dryer I have ever had in my life.. and it's light and not loud at all!

I didn't push the trigger on the runway yet. That's BKT money right now.. :lachen::lachen: Plus the platforms are working great for me.

I'm in need of a new blow dry too and the Nano Salon Pro was on my list too. I was looking for the Nano Salon Pro 2100 because my stylist uses this one on my hair now. I just may settle for the 2000 if that's the only one available.

soulie

I have the 1900 and it is great; from looking at the FHI website, I think the 1900 and the 2000 are the same except the 2000 is "salon-rated" instead of for personal use. Incidentally, the FHI website does not have a Nano 2100. The 2000 is the top one that they show.

AllAboutMoi

Anyone know of other authorized sellers of the runway? At a good price? Pinkcorset is out of stock for 2-3 weeks. She said you guys bought them all, thanks alot! LOL!!!

The few salons in my area that have them want a ridiculous $599. Huh? FHI sells them for $450.

Xaragua

Anyone knows if the european version of the FHI runway is different from the American version

outspokenwallflower

Even though I already purchased it and it's on its way, I was starting to feel unsure about my purchase for the Salon Pro 2000, and wondering if I should have gotten the Nano 1900...this post reassured me :grin:

Still contemplating getting a Runway tho!:perplexed

Leesh

Yea, and they better give Me a Magician that can Zapp Me a extra 10 Inches of Hair for that price!