Why go organic?

melodee

Waht is your purpose for using organic hair and skin care products? Is it because he are against the use of certain chemicals,or animal byproducts? Or is it just cause it works?

GPB is a biggie with the ladies here. Why?

vevster

[ QUOTE ]
GPB is a biggie with the ladies here. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause it is an excellent protein conditioner that leaves the hair w/ great slip and has great ingredients for the hair and scalp. We know that Aubrey's has less toxic chemicals that the typical product out there..

Not all products labeled organic are good for OUR type of hair though...

vevster

[ QUOTE ]
Norma15 said:
Is the company ORS good for the hair and scalp

[/ QUOTE ]

It varies... a lot of people like the deep conditioner. Do a search on the hair tips board.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
I just started using GPB and I love it. It has cut down on my shedding D R A M A T I C A L L Y.
I would love to go all organic one day (when I can afford it). Right now the majority of the products that I use in my hair are all natural with the exception of 2 conditioners.

lunalight7

I personally don't prefer organic over other products. Heck, I'd put chicken feet in my hair if it made it strong, healthy and pretty. I happened to try some of AO's products during a pj spree at the Vitamin Shoppe. I LOVE GPB and Sea Buckthorn & Egg Shampoo. I also use AO Swimmers to clarify. However, I also have salon products that are staples.

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
the only organic product i use is aubrey gpb and i love it i want to try more though.....