Wild Weed Super Hair Growth Balm..Any Reviews?

MizzBrown

Was visiting someones blog offsite and saw this in an advertisement.

There aren't any threads on this so i'm assuming its pretty new.

Anyone ever tried it? What does it smell like, consistency, spreadability, etc.? I'm always looking for a good grease.

From the website: http://thespabasin.com/haircare.aspx

Ingredients, etc.:

Product Description

Stops hair breakage, rescues dry, damage,over process hair. Restore lusture and strength, Mends split ends and restore moisture ph balance. Soften dry, frizzy, unruly hair. Handcrafted with love and help from nature

Ingredients:
Soy Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Lanolin, Wheat Protein, Dimethicone (silicone softener, gives the hair a shiny, slippery feel. Provides excellent wet & dry combing, conditioning, softness & silky gloss), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, (Strengthen the hair shaft, leaves it resistant to brakage), Silk Amino Acid (liquid silk), Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Soy Protein, Castor Oil, D-Panthenol, Vitamin B-5, Honey, Glycerin (retains moisture in the hair). EDTA, Coconut Oil, Fragrance. (Patent Pending)

Directions
Massage into hair and scalp daily, Comb and style as desired.
Use for at least two weeks to see results.

in_di_vi_du_al

Never heard of it! You know, unfortunately- there are a lot of products I will never get to see in the non-diversified city I live in!

Platinum

I've never heard of this but I'm wondering why they sell something called "Ultra White Skin Bleach".:perplexed