Will this Strip your Hair of Moisture

There's one that's cotton but I don't know if that's better or worse?

IMO your hair would tangle if you let it dry wrapped up in a towel. Or are you going to put all of your products on your hair, smooth it down and then wrap the towel around it?

I used to air dry with a cotton bandana on my head. My hairline started looking "iffy" so I stopped. Now I tie a satin scarf around my hair and put the cotton bandana on top (not touching my hair!) to help soak up some of the water and speed up the drying time.

Sassy, I was thinking putting the products in and wrapping the hair then wrappin in the towel .

Do you think that would work?

Girrl, I could'nt wash and just put that towel on, I'd be lookin like Broome HIlda..
grin.gif

mindymouse,

i wouldn't recommend that. i was actually thinking about getting this towel too, but only cause my hair is too long for the regular towels but the bath towels are too heavy on my head. i think this one would be pretty neat. but i would only use it after washing and conditioning, i usually leave my towel on my hair for 30 minutes or something like that, but that's it.
i don't really understand, you said you wanna put your products in your hair and then wrap it in the towel and let it dry like that? i don't know girl.....
scratchchin.gif

nay.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Girrl, I could'nt wash and just put that towel on, I'd be lookin like Broome HIlda..

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

That's what I was thinking! I think it might work. As long as the towel isn't thick enough to make your hair warm and sweaty--your hair would never dry!

If you're trying to cut down your drying time, try the satin scarf/bandana trick.

I saw a movie once where a black woman had her wet hair tied up in a towel and when she took the towel off her hair had miraculously dried in what looked like a roller set...
smirk.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
when she took the towel off her hair had miraculously dried in what looked like a roller set...

[/ QUOTE ]

OOoK

Nay, the other night I washed and did the ponytail thingy/method except 3 ponytails - and it was freezing and my head was so cold.

It does seem kinda weird but I don't know what else to do??

Summer is coming soon, maybe I dont' have to worry about it then. I don't know though we had and Ice Storm on Sunday.

(this is spring right)

Back