Will yall please tell me about Nioxin?

justnotsure

I want to try it along with the viviscal, but I don't know anything about it...I keep seeing that everyone is taking the two together on the thread "Has anyone tried viviscal?"....enlighten me please!

Nioxin is good, but expensive as heck. I used Nioxin a couple of years ago, had good results. However I "over-proteined" my hair. I also took the Nioxin Vitamins...just too costly, and I found a better cheaper vitamin.

I used it years ago and it worked. I always got this bald spot every 6-8 months. My hair would shed a lot and that spot would have severe breakage until it would be bald. Nioxin would grow it back and my hair would attempt to get thicker and then shed out again. I didn't know it was the relaxer and crazy hair stuff I was using. But Nioxin did what it said. I used the shampoo and conditioner. They also had this serum that I don't see anymore. So if you want to give it a try, I say go for it. It works.

I used it years ago and it worked. I always got this bald spot every 6-8 months. My hair would shed a lot and that spot would have severe breakage until it would be bald. Nioxin would grow it back and my hair would attempt to get thicker and then shed out again. I didn't know it was the relaxer and crazy hair stuff I was using. But Nioxin did what it said. I used the shampoo and conditioner. They also had this serum that I don't see anymore. So if you want to give it a try, I say go for it. It works.

This is what happened to me...bald spot, used Nioxin, thickened up, then began to shed. I figured it was too much protein. At that time I knew nothing of LHCF, so if I were to go back to Nioxin for some reason, I would incorporate moisturizing conditioners too. I've read that it takes 45 days of continued use of Nioxin to see great results.

Back