Will You Pray For Our People?

mensa

Dear Father, Son, and Holy Ghost,

Thank You for all of Your goodness, grace, mercy, love, provision, protection, and salvation. Your grace is truly amazing. Without You, we would have been destroyed many years ago. But You have made us a people who have been able to endure pure evil that is based on the color of our skin.

Lord, I'm very troubled about what is happening to us. And now, I ask You to continue to bless us and keep us with Your hedge of protection. Please give us leaders who will lead us according to Your holy and divine will. Show them what steps we must take to rise up against the injustice and inhumane treatment that we are experiencing.

Father God, an 87 year old woman attending Bible Class was shot down. So was a 12 year old boy. It's as if certain segments of society are trying to exterminate us. But, You created us in Your image and likeness. You love others, but You love us too!

Our Houses of Worship are being destroyed. That is not Your will. A few weeks ago, our Brothers and Sisters were slaughtered as they read, studied, and taught Your Word. That was not Your will either.

I don't know what's going on, but Lord, I am so tired of witnessing the attack upon my People. I'm grateful for the non-African Americans who have joined with us in fighting against this ugly hatred, but I ask that you awaken the consciousness of those who are not involved in this struggle and that they will be stirred to do something . Too many of them are silent.

Thank You for continuing to expose the racial inequalities that still exist in this country.

Thank you for all that You have done and will continue to do for us.

I love you Lord Jesus Christ and am not ashamed to proclaim it. And it's with the love that You have placed in my heart for You and then for my People that I ask You to lift us up and be magnified within us as You are glorified Yourself.

In The Name Of Jesus The Christ who is Savior And Lord,

Amen.

Last edited:

mensa

Ahooooo!!!! Ameiiiinnnnn! Dear sister, do not despair. He is with us. Life sure is painful.
Hey Sis,

The Lord is with us. Isn't that comforting to know?

We're told to rejoice with them that do rejoice, and to weep with them that weep. Right now, there are a lot of people who are weeping. I stand with them as we go through this.

Thanks for your enthusiastic encourageme
nt. It's most appreciated.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
@mensa, this is beautiful and God has not only heard your heart's prayer .... He has answered.

All it ever too was one prayer from one prophet and God moved Heaven and earth on their behalf...

And such are you...One prayer, One precious vessel of the Lord....God's daughter. :love3:

mensa

@mensa, this is beautiful and God has not only heard your heart's prayer .... He has answered.

All it ever too was one prayer from one prophet and God moved Heaven and earth on their behalf...

And such are you...One prayer, One precious vessel of the Lord....God's daughter. :love3:

Dearest Shimmie,

You shine as one of the brightest lights on this entire Board. The knowledge and godly wisdom that you share with us is so needed.

Please do not be discouraged and let your light grow dim as you share the truth with us.

Thank you for every word that you've spoken. It has not fallen on deaf ears.

".... be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for as much as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."
(I Corinthians 15:58)

Thank you for your uplifting words!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Dearest Shimmie,

You shine as one of the brightest lights on this entire Board. The knowledge and godly wisdom that you share with us is so needed.

Please do not be discouraged and let your light grow dim as you share the truth with us.

Thank you for every word that you've spoken. It has not fallen on deaf ears.

".... be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for as much as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."
(I Corinthians 15:58)

Thank you for your uplifting words!

@mensa...

:kiss: Dear Little Sister... Amen.