With all the videos about negative combings of girls hair lets see something positive

nikki2229

Re: With all the videos about negative combings of girls hair lets see something posi

Beautiful little girls. I loved this video. The girls looked so happy.

BlackMasterPiece

Re: With all the videos about negative combings of girls hair lets see something posi

Almaz, bless you for keeping my bloodpressure in tact, them other threads have me TIGHT!!

But this is a wonderful breath of fresh air:infatuated:

GoldenBreeze

great vid!, here is another good mother teaching her child good hair practices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQr50MlFyds&feature=related

Love this. It's almost exactly what I do to my hair at night. I just smooth with my hands instead of brushing. It's great to see moms loving their daughter's hair. She reminds me of my sister with her girls.

inspiration150

The sad part is the nice videos never get as much exposure as the bad ones.

isabella09

What a refreshing change, beautiful girls, beautiful hair.

JollyGal

Lovely videos thank you so much.

MonPetite

Thank you so very much for this. So refreshing.

Geminigirl

Loved it. I can't wait til DD gets as old as the girl in the first video so we can actually talk about hair and her understand...Now I just gotta hope she's into hair like mommy.

Kranbery

Look at her making her daughter proud of her mega puff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4o69d_9NVw&feature=response_watch its just thick lush and lovely!!

*sighs* I can't wait for the day that most moms make their daughters feel good about their hair like she does...let's embrace ourselves the way the creator intended!!!

:blush: Wow that's a monster puff. That's the biggest I've seen so far. The little dance was adorable. You could tell she really loved her hair. Nice.

anon123

This is so nice to see, thank you for posting. Those two little girls were so precious.

finickyone

I loved watching these videos! Thanks so much for sharing!

finickyone

Thanks so much!! That my daughter!

I watched your Wash n Go video one day & I was cracking up. I love your personality & its easy to see that your daughter has the same personality. You're a joy to watch & your little girl is beautiful & a sweetie. Love your videos!

Orissa081

I watched your Wash n Go video one day & I was cracking up. I love your personality & its easy to see that your daughter has the same personality. You're a joy to watch & your little girl is beautiful & a sweetie. Love your videos!

Thank you so much! I love doing the videos!

anon123

Thanks so much!! That my daughter!

That is a great simple regimen. I can't brush like that, but one of my many working regimens is to add oil and water to a section and braid or twist it up at night, too.

She is giving a great little commercial :)

sillygirl82

She's working with her daughters' texture rather than against it. She and her daughters are beautiful.

brucebettye

Thanks for sharing. It is always nice to see a mother taking good care of their daughters hair. My mother was like that.