To all the ladies who've made hair videos...

jada1111

Thank you. :)

There was a time where I complained about the quality, sound, etc., of the videos, but not anymore. It takes work, time and energy to try to get them right and I appreciate the fact that you took time out to GIVE ADVICE, HELP, AND TECHNIQUE.

Yes, there's probably a 100 twists, braid videos out there, but everyone has their own take on how to do them that may or may not work for the viewer.

I guess I'm posting this, because I'll see comments in these videos from people saying derogatory things about the person's technique or video quality which is completely unwarranted. Instead of criticizing do YOUR OWN VERSION. I would never knowingly say something negative in someone's video comments. If I have nothing nice or positive to say, I don't say anything.

So just in case no one has told you THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HAIR VIDEOS. :grin:

Bnster

Same here, ladies thanks for all your healthy hair care videos; it has definitely helped me greatly! Also thank you to all the ladies who contribute to this forum and share their pics. God Bless you all.

Harina

I agree! I've been saving so much money by learning how to do all these fancy styles by myself. I used to think there was some sort of magic to it all that I would never be able have. Nope, just takes a little practice and patience.