Woo hoo I had a hair dream too(funny)

A_Christian

Guess it was my turn to have a crazy hair dream. In the dream some guy wanted to cut 2 inches of my hair off instead of dusting the ends. I kept telling him "No, what are you doing? I said I only wanted a trim not a hair cut." He wouldn't take no for an answer and cut away. The funny part about it is that while I was telling him to stop cutting so much I couldn't move my head. It was like his hands were glued to my head and he had a firm grip,lol. After I saw how much he cut, my family had to pull me off of him from jumping on him trying to beat him up
. He had the nerve to cut my hair but was scared as all get out when I jumped him. I also think that at some point in the dream I actually thought "Wait til I tell the LHCF about this scissor happy stylist," lol
. It's official, I definitely spend too much time on the forum, it's starting to invade my dreams too,lol.

A_Christian

And that wasn't even the worst dream I had last night/early this morning! No more late night eating for me,I think it caused the nightmares

soslychic

Hehe. It's better than my dream.
In mine, I sprayed surge all over my body instead of just my head and turned into a 10 inch long body haired freak!

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Hehe. It's better than my dream.
In mine, I sprayed surge all over my body instead of just my head and turned into a 10 inch long body haired freak!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
i'm literally laughing over here i swear

Angelicus

um. I had a daydream that my hair was caught between the wrought iron of my headboard fixture...

I woke up to find that it WAS caught in it! OWWWW.

WaterMoccasin

I had another (my 2nd) hair dream last night! It was my graduation and I was wearing it out and it was my goal length, thick, and a beautiful shade of black! (I must have done the indigo/henna dye thing). I was so proud, I pointed it out to my mother and she said something like 'now you're a reflection of me' or something (thing is, her hair was never the length mine was-she's usually bra-strap).
Anyway, in reality, I have already graduated from college, so is this predicting my Master's grad?
I hope! That will be in about 3 years (hopefully)...
Of course I was upset when I woke up...

soslychic

you're kidding. I just had my second dream last night. Lol.
This time it was just that every single hair on my head was split about an entire inch. Not normal splits that are only visible when you take a close look, rather the kind of splits that you can see when you blow up a hair with a microscope. So I was screaming because of this and walking around with a bunch of v's on my head. This board is disturbing my sleep!

CocoaCure

I had a crazy hair dream too recently!! I think it's because my hair is so healthy now that I'm paranoid about it and about wearing it down so I keep it up in my "security bun". Anyway, I drempt I was at some Christmas party and wearing my hair down since it was a special occasion and the whole night my hair was getting into trouble. It got caught on the door when I got out of the limo, it kept snagging on the applique on my dress, I walked in a door and a door slammed on it, then it got tangled up in my little skinny, long purse strap, then while slow dancing it got caught on my boyfriends watch, then while at the table eating, I turned to say "Hi" to someone and a bunch of it swung around and got in my food!!! At that point in the dream I just ran out of the Christmas Ball crying!!! I had to go to the bathroom and wash the food off my hair crying and everyone in there was just starting silently at me........like "Dang! I've never seen this happen before!" What does this mean???? Am I almost scared of having really long waist length hair??? (In the dream it was waist length, I guess it was Christmas 04, and apparently I didn't know how to "operate" with hair that long!)I guess with really long hair you really do need to learn to do some things differently and think about things we don't have to think about betweeen shoulder length and bra strap length! Wow!!!! Oh...........I almost forgot...........while in the bathroom rinsing the food out, I always keep a scrunchie just in case and I had on in my little purse............so............you guessed it....I put it back into a big bun!!! Here I was trying to wear it down for a special ocassion and I was so messed up and it kept getting me in trouble all night that before the night was over I was back in a bun! Just awful!!! I hope having super long hair won't really be like this!!!