World's Longest Locks OMG!!!

Ms.London

DAYUM!!! Now yes I want me some long flowing locks (hair not actually locks) but that ish right is just too much man...

Looks very nicely groomed though!!!

Again i say dayum :|

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
^^^yeah, and there was another thread on her where she was talking about how "good" her hair was and that was why her hair was so long.

Her edges really bother me. I'd cut my hair to save my scalp if I were her.

DarkAngell

Geez that looks like some heavy hair. Looks like it's been to much for her edges over the years as well. It amazing.....but I know i just couldn't deal with all that.

texasqt

This was posted before here http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=484246&highlight=
and like I said before, I dont think there is anything pleasant about that amount of hair. It looks painful.

I swear on my LHCF Honor I searched before posting! :lachen: I guess it's Guinness Award time because my local news just talked about the oldest alive - a 114 year old woman!

Nevertheless, bumping for those who may have missed it. It's not for me but it does show hair can grow (or at least you can keep it) :-/

Last edited:

Crystalicequeen123

Oh Wow..... :shocked: :shocked: That is a LOT of hair.

It looks like a LOT of hard work just to maintain. I know how long it takes just to maintain and care for my shoulder-length hair, so I can only imagine how long it takes for her to simply maintain her locs. Goodness! :nono:

At one point when she was unraveling her locs in the shower, they looked like electrical chords she was detangling! :lachen:

But I must say, she takes very good care of her hair. It looks very clean, and fresh. :yep:

ETA: 4-6 bottles of shampoo for each wash?? :shocked: