**** Would you put this in your hair??****

atlien11

The reason i am asking is because i bought the coconut oil and it is AMAZING!!!

As i was walking away my eyes caught a label of a macadamia / coconut oil concoction WITH CAYENNE pepper (i automatically thought stimulation product). BUT these are for cooking :look: They almost had me until i read what there intended uses are for...but a girl can dream right? Afterall, coconut oil has various uses for hair, skin, and cooking.. okay maybe this is a stretch :look:

Please let me know if the pics didnt show. The website is JunglePI.com

Paradise African Spice
Experience the flavors of West Africa with 100% organic Paradise Oil seasoned with medium hot Cayenne and Bird's Eye Chilis. Use for meat marinades, salad dressings or saute and enjoy the health benefits of the blend of Macadamia Nut, Coconut and Red Palm oils. Sold in 8 ounce dark green bottles. Free shipping on orders of $30.00 or more in the lower 48 USA.
Price: $11.99
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paradise Decadent Vanilla
"Decadent Vanilla" only hints at the rich flavor of this wonderful combination of unrefined Macadamia Nut, Coconut and Red Palm oils flavored with whole Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla beans and ground vanilla bean powder. All ingredients are 100% certified organic. Great for sauteeing French Toast, drizzled on fruit, or for baking. Sold in 8 ounce dark green bottles. Free shipping on orders of $30.00 or more in the lower 48 USA.

Last edited:

atlien11

lol! thanks sexyeyes, short and to the point. Im just being lazy and i dont want to create these oils on my own.

JustKiya

I'd have to see the full ingredient list. If it's truly just oils and spices, yeah, I would use it. :yep:

KEWLKAT103

Sure I would try it out on my hair and cook with it too.
Some veggie stir fry would be really good with the mac, coco, cayenne pepper one. :lick:

Christa438

Yes, to tell nothing but the truth, I sure would...from what I understand from listening to lhcf queens of haircare, the key is to make sure each product says PURE and you're all set to go (hehehe:lachen:.) Hope I dont get in trouble with all my mentors :look: . I think im right but it's possible that Im wrong.

btw I use the coconut and olive oil from my kitchen all the time and have tried the cayenne pepper mixed with conditioner a couple of times and my hair is still growing. :grin:

bermudabeauty

No I'm sorry I wouldn't. I read about people putting all sorts of products in their hair that I just can't see myself doing. Like putting vaginal yeast infection cream on their scalp to make it grow? Hell nauw. I'm sorry I have to draw the line somewhere. I put olive oil in my hair and that is the most radical I can go. You try it and let us know how it worked for you. Good luck!

TRINITY08

Oh my!

I just saw these very oils in Whole Foods tonight when I went to get coconut oil!

Being as though I am a newbie, I don't think I would but I would stalk the boards and MAYBE try it after a few dozen people already did!

LadyKaypnyc

My first instinct is to say NO...but,

If you are willing to ingest it, why not put it in your hair?

OR

Go to fromnaturewithlove.com and order you some Macadamia nut oil, I bought some, mixed with with coconut oil and aloe vera and my hair is completely in :love: with it

Lucky's Mom

No I'm sorry I wouldn't. I read about people putting all sorts of products in their hair that I just can't see myself doing. Like putting vaginal yeast infection cream on their scalp to make it grow? Hell nauw. I'm sorry I have to draw the line somewhere. I put olive oil in my hair and that is the most radical I can go. You try it and let us know how it worked for you. Good luck!

I agree with this....HOWEVER Pure oils that are high in EFA's and that are excellent for skin and hair, and have been used by native peoples for centuries is VERY different than placing a drug that is not intended for that use in one's scalp.

The board is replete with threads regarding herbal methods, and all of the oils that are a part of this mix.

Let's not mix apples and oranges.

Tamrin

unapologetic
I would. sounds great. Organic too. better. Some of the ladies already use cayenne pepper for growth already why not.

atlien11

Oh my!

I just saw these very oils in Whole Foods tonight when I went to get coconut oil!

Being as though I am a newbie, I don't think I would but I would stalk the boards and MAYBE try it after a few dozen people already did!

This is where i found mine as well...im very tempted to go back and one...:sekret:

Irresistible

There was a cayenne pepper challenge and everybody dropped out because of the itching/burning

ETA but that coconut oil looks good!

Irresistible

The reason i am asking is because i bought the coconut oil and it is AMAZING!!!

As i was walking away my eyes caught a label of a macadamia / coconut oil concoction WITH CAYENNE pepper (i automatically thought stimulation product). BUT these are for cooking :look: They almost had me until i read what there intended uses are for...but a girl can dream right? Afterall, coconut oil has various uses for hair, skin, and cooking.. okay maybe this is a stretch :look:

Please let me know if the pics didnt show. The website is JunglePI.com

Paradise African Spice
Experience the flavors of West Africa with 100% organic Paradise Oil seasoned with medium hot Cayenne and Bird's Eye Chilis. Use for meat marinades, salad dressings or saute and enjoy the health benefits of the blend of Macadamia Nut, Coconut and Red Palm oils. Sold in 8 ounce dark green bottles. Free shipping on orders of $30.00 or more in the lower 48 USA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paradise Decadent Vanilla
"Decadent Vanilla" only hints at the rich flavor of this wonderful combination of unrefined Macadamia Nut, Coconut and Red Palm oils flavored with whole Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla beans and ground vanilla bean powder. All ingredients are 100% certified organic. Great for sauteeing French Toast, drizzled on fruit, or for baking. Sold in 8 ounce dark green bottles. Free shipping on orders of $30.00 or more in the lower 48 USA.

hey this second one sounds good though!

tottzu

I agree with this....HOWEVER Pure oils that are high in EFA's and that are excellent for skin and hair, and have been used by native peoples for centuries is VERY different than placing a drug that is not intended for that use in one's scalp.

The board is replete with threads regarding herbal methods, and all of the oils that are a part of this mix.

Let's not mix apples and oranges.

ITA with the bolded

I would use the oil if those were the only ingredients, but not if it had a lot of junk/filler ingredients included.
I purchase my oils from the cooking/baking section of the grocery store.

atlien11

There was a cayenne pepper challenge and everybody dropped out because of the itching/burning

ETA but that coconut oil looks good!

Yikes that doesnt sound good. On Second thought, i may stick with the other one and the coconut oil. They sounds great to cook with but their 110% organic ingredients had me at hello for my hair :look: I dont think there is any other ingredients in there besides what is listed.