Ya'll I had the craziest dream....

kweenameena

I was standing there with a group of people and then all of a sudden Jesus was standing on the sun and rode down to the earth on it. He was so friendly and everyone around me included myself starting saying "take me with you, Jesus" and we were all so excited. Then he stood there in all of his glory while some golden stairs appeared and then he called certain people to ascend the stairs to him. I was blessed enough to be called to him and while I was standing in line on the stairs something didn't sit right with me and I realized that it wasn't really Jesus. So I ran down the stairs and starting screaming to everyone else "don't go....it's not really him". Everyone seemed to be in a trance and no one listened. I was afraid that he would come after me so I kept running but he didn't. He didn't even acknowledge me. He ignored me and kept welcoming the people as they went up the stairs to him. So I stood and watched as everyone else went up and I felt sorry for them. There were others who stood back with me even though he called them. He was dressed as a regular man with a button up white shirt and his pants were golden. Although he looked regular there was something about him that let you know he had power.

After everyone went up the stairs they disappeared and they all "rode the sun" back into the sky and I was left there. And then the world became dark. And then he came back and started gathering more people but this time we were sitting in church and people started walking to the front to the alter where he was standing with his arms open welcoming them. He didn't choose specific people this time. People just seemed to feel compelled to go up. Sort of like when there's an alter call at church and people walk up for prayer. I remember thinking about whether I should go up and a lady stopped me and sat me down with her.
That's all I remember......

What does this mean (if it means anything at all)?

Last edited:

tffy2004

This dream reminds me of a scripture in Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

With that we have to remember and take heed to the Messiah's Command found in Matthew 24:4

And He answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

Many are being deceived:yep:, kweenameena, make sure you aren't one of them..

kweenameena

Thanks Tiff!! I wish I could remember the rest of it or how it ended!:rolleyes:
I just bought a commentary on revelations so I'll start reading it tonight.

Thanks again. I usually don't believe that dreams mean anything but I remembered this one so clearly we I woke up.

Ramya

OMG! I had a dream like this about a fake Christ coming. I just remember being in a formal dining room with a lot of people and a horn blew. Then a scroll appeared on the wall with people's names on it. My name wasn't there. "jesus" came in and took everybody who's name was on the list and something just didn't seem right. I didn't want to go with him but everybody else was just eager to go. :ohwell: I kept telling people that he wasn't jesus but they wouldn't believe me :nono:.

tffy2004

Sure, anytime. There is a commentary on Revelation that I like to use here is the link Revelation Commentary.

You can use this one along with the one you bought to compare and different points of view.

The end of your dream will probably come to you later or while you are reading the Bible. When I have dreams that I can't remember they will come to me while I am doing something other than thinking about it.:spinning:

kweenameena

OMG! I had a dream like this about a fake Christ coming. I just remember being in a formal dining room with a lot of people and a horn blew. Then a scroll appeared on the wall with people's names on it. My name wasn't there. "jesus" came in and took everybody who's name was on the list and something just didn't seem right. I didn't want to go with him but everybody else was just eager to go. :ohwell: I kept telling people that he wasn't jesus but they wouldn't believe me :nono:.

Wow....what a coincidence!
I'm not sure why my "jesus" came back the second time? I hate trying to figure out dreams.

kweenameena

Sure, anytime. There is a commentary on Revelation that I like to use here is the link Revelation Commentary.

You can use this one along with the one you bought to compare and different points of view.

The end of your dream will probably come to you later or while you are reading the Bible. When I have dreams that I can't remember they will come to me while I am doing something other than thinking about it.:spinning:

Thanks...I can't wait to start reading it.:yep:

gn1g

That is certainly a message to the body of christ at large. Wonder if it has anything to do with the election the antichrist.

publish it on tehillahdreams.