I believe that DR. Martin Luther King was a prophet or atleast a great missionary

tatje

Maybe I should scratch prophet. Not too sure. When I took some time out to reflect on Dr. King's Life, he always spread the word of God with his speeches. He promoted love in a time of turbulance and was strongly hated while here standing up for what is right, justice, and love. He always spread God's word wherever he went. He is the only man that was hated at that time that now has a national holiday after him (a black man). I remember reading in the bible that evil people die and no one remembers them and honor them but the good who die are remembered and honored.

I reflected on what his purpose was and why God sent him here and he stood up for what he believe even when he was/is the minority.

It makes me think of Jesus, when he wasn't appreciated by many when he was here and it wasn't after his death some took notice (some). By no means is Dr. MLK a Jesus, I was just thinking about all who do things to help others better themselves and life around them and they are great.

I'm just still at amazement that a black man has a national holiday that many recognize. His birthday seems so far great then George Washington which I don't get off for. Not to lower George Washington.

Last edited:
This blessed me Tatje...:yep: I hope you write this in a journal to share with your children one day as well as reflect upon it and add to it in the later years as you reflect more upon Dr. King.

This man was used of God...definitely. :yep:

Back