Y'all, Y'all, Y'all

leona2025

I've been really good. I put my product junkie ways behind me and I've been useing up all my conditoners. I haven't bought a hair product since about December of last year and no product has called to me.

I have been having some breakage, so I was gonna go to CVS to get some Nexxus Emergency, but I stopped at Sally's just to look. I have done this many times and not bought anything. I went in today and bought this product. When I tell you I had no breakage after using this please believe me.

My hair actually felt stronger in the shower. It had no strong stank Aphogee smell. After doing this treatment I put on Jazzing clear and dced. My hair is so soft and strong feeling. I did a ponytail set and I will post pictures tomorrow.TRY it ya'll I used the one for breakage, but I bought the Keratin one also. I want to try them all.
SBS-124808.jpg
•Stops breakage by 76%
•Ideal for weak or damaged hair
•Color-safe

The Hair Rescue Severe Breakage Kit instantly stops breakage by 76% and makes hair 4X stronger. Replenishes lost moisture and glossy shine. Ideal for weak over-processe or damaged hair. Color safe.
SBS-124804.jpg
•Ideal for chemically-treated and damaged hair
•Instantly repairs severly dry or damaged hair
•Color-Safe

Hair Rescue Keratin Reconstructor deeply penetrates damaged cuticle layers to smooth and seal for lasting moisture retention and shine. Hair instantly looks and feels healthier. Ideal for chemically treated and damaged hair.

I would use this almost every week a few years ago. I don't know why I stopped. It was good stuff. I can't recall anything bad about it.

Looks interesting... may try that one out. Thanks for sharing and make sure you post your rollerset!

I would use this almost every week a few years ago. I don't know why I stopped. It was good stuff. I can't recall anything bad about it.

I've never seen it before. When I asked the salesperson about, they said it was brand new and it had only been in the stores 3 weeks. It's kind pricey. 10.99 for a kit, but I think I can get two uses out of it.

I will. It's been a long time since I've done one and my technique is off. My rollers hanging all kinda ways. I might end up flat ironing:sad: or I could silk wrap.

Haha, your title is cute, it made me laugh. :grin:

This sounds promising, but my PJism is getting too out of control. I have a bunch of products with protein that have only been used once or twice even though they're good. :nono: Another bad part is that my hair is craving moisture at the moment so I have to work that out without buying new products. :rolleyes:

I will put it on a list though, this sounds ideal for me. Thanks for letting us know. :yep:

Back