You asked for it....flexirod tutorial on flat ironed hair

shtow

This tutorial shows how I flexi rod my flat ironed hair. This is my first video so don't thrash me :blush:

Excuse the sucky camera and bathroom lighting. Here is the link http://www.longhaircareforum.com/blog.php?b=18880. Please do not distribute the link. I will probably take the video down in the next few days.

Ayyyyeeee Make Up Forum!!!!!
I attached a pic of how my hair looked at the end today, which was very long and hot.

ETA changed video location This is a password protected video on Vimeo

This is a password protected video on Vimeo

Password in profile.

Last edited:

caribgirl

:drool: Your hair is full and bouncy and healthy and even and lovely and, and, ...... :drool:

I LOVED the tut! I thought I had to alternate the flexi roll but you made it so simple...thanks for sharing and teaching, shtow!

ETA: hope that you feel better soon.

LushLox

Beautiful soft, bouncy looking hair - love it!

I bend my flexis at the bottom too, I can't work with them the other way.

shtow

:drool: Your hair is full and bouncy and healthy and even and lovely and, and, ...... :drool:

I LOVED the tut! I thought I had to alternate the flexi roll but you made it so simple...thanks for sharing and teaching, shtow!

ETA: hope that you feel better soon.

Thanks, mama :hug2:

I'm tryna get my hair on your level!

NYAmicas

Seeker
Very nice! You favor someone I know. Thanks for the tutorial, I was just complimenting SParkling Flame on hers.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Well it's about doggone time!!! I absolutely loved it. You and your hair are gorgeous!! I am soooooo stealing your idea. Don't know if I can't sleep on the rods though. Are they uncomfortable at first? Thanks for finally sharing!

shtow

Well it's about doggone time!!! I absolutely loved it. You and your hair are gorgeous!! I am soooooo stealing your idea. Don't know if I can't sleep on the rods though. Are they uncomfortable at first? Thanks for finally sharing!

Thanks! I would say they are a bit uncomfortable at first but you get used to it. It's no problem for me at all! If it's way too uncomfortable, you probably need to adjust or loosen the roller.

KPH

House Head
I love it!!!!!!!!! Especially the fallen curls look, but I'm biting and doing this the rest of the summer. I want a cute curly style to wear, i'm bunned out.

Victorian

old head
So cute! :yep:
I don't know why after all this time on the board, I still don't have any flexirods...might need to rectify this tomorrow after work :look:

FoxyMoxie

Girl this tutorial is great! Don't take it down. I think your video is one of the easiest to understand.

Last edited:

QueenNefi

Thanks for the tutorial. I just learned how to pin curl my hair after I flat iron. Now, I have yet another option. Thanks again.