You asked for it....flexirod tutorial on flat ironed hair

Y am I so late to this party?! Shtow, this tutorial is freaking fabulous!!! Thanks for posting it!!!

Might we be seeing MU tutorials from you in the near future? Hmmmm, just a thought....

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
One word: Beautiful!!! I will be trying this too! You made it look SOOO EASY!! Thanks Shtow!

LongCurlz

Thanks for the tutorial!

I flat-ironed today and used my flexi-rods, I will post results tomorrow

Attachments

• 060710010303.jpg
    060710010303.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 32

LongCurlz

*results* my hair is so bouncy and shiny:yep:

ladylibra_30

Thanks for sharing. It's neat to see a member in action - teaching and sharing. :)

You are beautiful!

Last edited:

kandiekj100

Okay, so I did it. And I am in love with this style. :drunk: I did this on hair that was blow-dried and then flat-ironed. Where have these rollers been all my life? I whish I had them when I was relaxed. :rolleyes:

While my hair does not look as fab as Ms. Shtow, I think this is one to remain in my style aresenol. :yep:

shtow

^^Man I can't see the pics at work. Can't wait to see when I get off! Glad it worked for you!

Pompous Blue

kandiekj100

Very good job! What is your hair length?

Somewhere b/w collar and APL. If I stretch it all the way out, I guess I could claim APL, but just can't.:rolleyes: I'll just post a pic. This was my hair after flat-ironing. (sorry so dark - took pic in mirror with no flash)

newgrowth15

Somewhere b/w collar and APL. If I stretch it all the way out, I guess I could claim APL, but just can't.:rolleyes: I'll just post a pic. This was my hair after flat-ironing. (sorry so dark - took pic in mirror with no flash)

Your curls are beautiful. Once they fall, it will look more like Shtow's style.

shtow

soooo pretty!!!!!
Okay, so I did it. And I am in love with this style. :drunk: I did this on hair that was blow-dried and then flat-ironed. Where have these rollers been all my life? I whish I had them when I was relaxed. :rolleyes:

While my hair does not look as fab as Ms. Shtow, I think this is one to remain in my style aresenol. :yep:

danysedai

Gorgeous hair, I do mine like that sometimes, but I'll do the position of the flexirods like yours. Please keep them coming up.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Holy Bat Man that's gorgeous! If I don't go into labour I'm doing this on Sunday!

So I went into labour and couldn't do it...I forgot all about this fantastic tut - I have renewed faith that these flexirods in my drawer are not a waste of money. Going to try this out this week! I can't seem to see part 2??? (although I remember the fantastic outcome)

glamazon386

I always roll mine the long way and they fall by the end of the day. I use way more rollers though. Hmmm maybe that's why? I'm gonna try it this way next time I straighten.

Last edited:

shtow

So I went into labour and couldn't do it...I forgot all about this fantastic tut - I have renewed faith that these flexirods in my drawer are not a waste of money. Going to try this out this week! I can't seem to see part 2??? (although I remember the fantastic outcome)

I just checked they both are viewable with the same pw. I wonder why it's not working.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
:yay::yay::yay: It came out so nice!!! Thank you for the video shtow!! Sleeping on the rods will take some getting use to but the results are yummy:grin:

shtow

I always roll mine the long way and they fall by the end of the day. I use way more rollers though. Hmmm maybe that's why? I'm gonna try it this way next time I straighten.
Glam mines fall too if I dont do it on washday. But if I do it on washday it can last days without rolling again.