You asked for it....flexirod tutorial on flat ironed hair

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Great vid. I just saw the purple flexis in Sally's the other day and thought what would I do with these - going back to Sally's!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I haven't checked out the video, but I use flexirods to set my flat-ironed hair and it is WONDERFULLL! I use the largest rods (7/8), but wish they'd make them in 2-inch sizes.

I thought more people used this method?. It is so easy, and the curls are fluffy, bouncy and behave. They last 4-eva!

This is definitely the way to go. Whenever i use the flexirods, i get so many compliments and people just reach out and toss the curls. Lol!

Shtow, your hair looks really good, Chica.

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Also, to enable curls to hold a little better, I just smooth on a teeeeny bit of castor oil toward the end of the hair before rolling (there's no oily/greasy feeling). Those curls will POP!

shtow

I haven't checked out the video, but I use flexirods to set my flat-ironed hair and it is WONDERFULLL! I use the largest rods (7/8), but wish they'd make them in 2-inch sizes.

I thought more people used this method?. It is so easy, and the curls are fluffy, bouncy and behave. They last 4-eva!

This is definitely the way to go. Whenever i use the flexirods, i get so many compliments and people just reach out and toss the curls. Lol!

Shtow, your hair looks really good, Chica.

Yup, I have been doing this since high school :yep:

I have been meaning to get the largest rods, but I'll wait until my hair gets long enough.

MA2010

You are so gorgeous!

Loved the tutorial and your hair!!! So FABULOUS (even if you are super tired)!!!!!

Thank you so much for this!

prettybyrd

Great tutorial! I am going to have to remember this after bootcamp when I can flat iron my hair again! :) Shtow, you have lovely hair!!! :)

The Princess

Just watched your video and now have 8 purple flexirods in my head. My hair was still a little damp from the wet bun, but not soaking wet. I will have a nice style for tommorrow. Thanks for posting.

~~~Next Day~~~

I took down my hair and was very impressed how great it look. It is very full. One of my Flexirods got wet, while I was showering, however its a little longer than the rest, but its still cute.

Here's a pics I took. Sorry I didn't clean my lens, so its kind of blury. However IRL is great. Thank you so much for the tutorial. Also my hair was kind of damp and its still came out great. :grin::grin:

Attachments

• S4200017.jpg
    S4200017.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

MrsTimberlake

Thank you for this tutorial. I love your hair and it always looks on point in the fotd thread. Next up, an eyeshadow tutorial??

Natural-K

Thank you for the tutorial. I went out and bought flexi rods after watching your video. I loved the results unfortunately the curls didn't last long for me. I will definitely try it again. Next I time I'll do it on a fresh wash/cond/flat iron like you suggested. I did it two days later. Thanks again.

Here are some pics.

within a few hours all my curls had fallen