You lot were right again !!!

buffalosoldier

I vowed that I would NEVER buy any jheri curl products. But after our last meeting I bought wave nouvea moisturising lotion and world of curls spray. I am really LOVING the results esp after using vaseline on ends and sleeping in silk scarf.
My hair feels so moisturised and it lays down flatter when I slick it back in a bun.
I highly recommend
smile.gif

Oh yes, yes. I am not surprised by what you said. I love using s-curl and i've thought about using wave nouveau(if its cheaper) but i wasnt sure cause no1 was talking about it. Are you natural? I'm gonna try this thing that cybra does with glycerin and vaseline to get some gr8 softness. Infact, better yet im gonna do that on my mother.
laugh.gif

Well Miss Adrienne0914 told me about the wonderful world of Activator Gel and i wasn't trying to hear that because that stuff has a weird connotation to it. well recently i bought some cheap activator gel and it smoothed down my front like I have never seen before. I LOVE ACTIVATOR GEL!

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
Well Miss Adrienne0914 told me about the wonderful world of Activator Gel and i wasn't trying to hear that because that stuff has a weird connotation to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah adrienne told me about it too and when adrienne tells you something you take note. She is the official hairboard hair icon
smile.gif

Back