You need a private bible lesson!

HWAY

Ivonnovi,

Thanks for that article. That groups sounds similar to the one I was affiliated with.

brg240

Not the same but something similar happened to my parents. Someone at our church asked if they'd like to have bible study with him and his wife and my parents were like sure. Well when they get together his wife doesn't show and then he proceeds to 'teach' them like they didn't know the word. :/

mscurly

mscurly I am glad you saw the "truth" of the situation, and thank you for sharing this experience.

The person who wrote this text provided an account of his interesting Experience.
http://www.reveal.org/library/activism/srausch-warning.html

Yup this was one of the many articles I read while researching this church. And no it's not a cult like they are worshipping the devil. They do believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and they are very knowledgable on the word. But thats how they use it to teach you "their" beliefs and to follow the rules of their church.

I honestly feel sorry for the girl who introduced me to this group because she honestly believes in what she is doing. I'm going to continue to pray for her....... She's in so deep this "church" they sent her and her husband to my city to help "build" the church.