"Your Notifications" What to do?

PinkSkates

I have the number 38 under my Your Notifications-Friend Request. When I click on it I just see members avatars and the friend box checked. Can someone tell me what does this mean, am I suppossed to respond to something...I'm confused.:spinning:

PatTodd

I am confused too. My notifications said I had four new friends requests. I couldn't figure out what was outstanding so I checked the boxes and ended up reinviting all my friends. Now I look silly :perplexed :grin:.

Blessed_Angel

Try scrolling all the way to the bottom and you'll see the name of the person that sent you the request. You can select their names and then add them.

HTH.

*KP*

Everyone that was on your old friends list is now a "contact" and the friend box is unchecked. To become a friend, you will have to tick the box and send another friend request. It's weird

PinkSkates

Originally posted by special k
Everyone that was on your old friends list is now a "contact" and the friend box is unchecked. To become a friend, you will have to tick the box and send another friend request. It's weird
Awwww man, are you serious? I have a feeling I'm getting ready to lose all of my Friends and Contacts 'cause this is confusing! Thanks...

1QTPie

Elder Sim
I think all of my friends were still there. I just checked all of the boxes and "sent" out a friend request.

This is fun. :yawn: :lachen:

BrooklynSouth

I have the number 38 under my Your Notifications-Friend Request. When I click on it I just see members avatars and the friend box checked. Can someone tell me what does this mean, am I suppossed to respond to something...I'm confused.:spinning:

The requests popped up, I know people were already on my list but I clicked anyway...probably just a holdover before the forum redo.