Yum Yum!

Thanks for responding to soslychic's question kitawita.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I want to try the V05 but am somewhat scared to do so since Suave had some cheap conditioners but did nothing for my hair. How does it compare to Pantene Conditioners? Pantene has the only conditioners from Walmart that makes my hair soft. Does V05 make the hair soft as well??

melve

[/ QUOTE ]

I too used Suave, coconut to be exact. It was nice & thick & worked well at first, but then diminished over time, even after clarifying. I haven't tried Pantene... that & HE conditioning balm are next on my list
smile.gif

VO5 makes my hair really soft when used as a CO wash on "dry hair". Maybe cuz it's already watered down, my thick "dry hair" quickly absorbs it right up. I've tried it several times on "wet hair", but it doesn't penetrate nearly as well.

I apply the VO5 on "dry hair" for 'bout 30 mins, then proceed to the shower where i give it a really nice "massage in" then rinse out. My hair comes out sooo soft, volumized & tangled free (ok, maybe a couple of knicks, but I'm able to finger comb those right out)......I'm able to skip over my normal moisturizing conditioner & go right to my leave in
trampoline.gif

LOVE MY V-O-5
trampoline.gif

I love the blueberry V05! It smells sooo good and it lasts all day. I wouldn't use V05 for anything other than a conditioner wash, even then I spruce it up with a bit of olive oil.

Does anyone else add olive oil in theirs? I haven't tried any of the V05 conditioners just yet, but I did test the fragrance of several this past week.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else add olive oil in theirs? I haven't tried any of the V05 conditioners just yet, but I did test the fragrance of several this past week.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm new to using the VO5 conditioners...thus far I haven't needed to add any olive oil. BUT, now that I think about it, a lil EVOO or avocado oil should really enhance the conditioning effects....I'm gonna try it on my next CO wash
trampoline.gif

Yeah, I was thinking it would definitely enhance the conditioning effects. Please post your results if you happen to try it out.

Do you guys just use em for Conditioner Washes?

Your making me want to try one, but I don't do C.O.'s

What about as a follow up moisturizier after a deep?

ps Peachtree what is "Evoo"?

A good one to try is the Strawberries and cream. It is supposed to have smoothing benefits and it smells heavenly. I've used it several times and it always leaves my hair soft. I've never added any oils to it though.

Mindymouse, I use VO5 as a co wash. What I do is rinse my hair with plain ole water in the shower. Slather the VO5 all over my hair, and put on a plastic cap. After I put the cap on, I continue with my shower, I call this a mini deep treament. After I wash my body, I comb the conditioner through my hair, rinse, then put it in a ponytail to airdry. I did this routine this morning, my hair is still damp, but it is so soft!

Back