1/2 inch in about 2 weeks

lnhair

I have been trying this new product by sulfur 8 from the loc, twist and braid line. Well my hair has really grown. I was thinking about trying Wild Growth Hair Oil but i have had success with this. I have had so much growth that i have to get my box braids re-done and have only had them 3 weeks in total. I will post pics for the forum this weekend. I am new to the forum so it may take me awhile to figure it out. But i will try to show some length shots. I am natural. I believe my hair type is 4a/b. But not sure.

gorgeoushair

I could have sworn I posted in this thread before. Why is something always wrong with this forum?

Anyways let's try this one more time.....Glad you had some nice results:) Which product did you use and what are the ingredients?

lnhair

The name of the product is Sulfur 8 Loc Twist & Braid Oil. The ingredients are sunflower seed oil, olive fruit oil, sweet almond oil, tea tree leaf oil, and Wheat germ oil. I posted about this item about 2 weeks or so ago. I didn't get any replies. It has fragrance added and that is it.

13StepsAhead

BUMPING!!!! I would like to know if any ladies have recently tried this product( Sulfur8 Loc Twist & Braid Oil), if so what were experiences? and did you get any growth while using it? I saw it for the 1st time today and I had to grab it because it contains some of my favorite oils. Also, which ingredient is the sulfur?

Ingredients:Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) seed oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Isorpply Myristate, Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ oil, Tocopheryl acetate, and Aloe Barbadenis leaf extract.

TIA ladies

Last edited:

MilkChocolateOne

BUMPING!!!! I would like to know if any ladies have recently tried this product( Sulfur8 Loc Twist & Braid Oil), if so what were experiences? and did you get any growth while using it? I saw it for the 1st time today and I had to grab it because it contains some of my favorite oils. Also, which ingredient is the sulfur?

Ingredients:Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) seed oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Isorpply Myristate, Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ oil, Tocopheryl acetate, and Aloe Barbadenis leaf extract.

TIA ladies

there is no sulfur in this product

13StepsAhead

^^^^ Thanks, I'm not that great with identifying ingredients but I knew one of my LHCF sisters would come to my rescue.