18 Month Transition Over! I BC'd!! Pic Heavy

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Congrats on your BC!
Your hair looks niice

SherylsTresses

Congrats Soon2bsl...!!! :bouncegre: :bouncegre: :bouncegre:

I was your follower but now I guess I'm on my own or maybe I'll BC at 18 months, who knows. Again congrats...!!!

Pompous Blue

Congratulations!!

Your hair is so pretty. I know you're happy to be free of those relaxed ends and I know it feels good to be all natural with some length.

soon2bsl

WOW!!
Congrats on your BC!!!
your hair looks great.
you made it a long time too.
i know you're feeling wonderful

Thanks Whimsy!! I'm glad I went this long and yes it feels great. You're an inspiration to me...love reading your blog and seeing how much length you've retained since you went natural.

Awww! It looks really healthy! I *heart* the last puff pic!

Aww...thanks! :)

Beautiful Hair, I wish I had what it took to transition so long.

You can do it! What helped me was doing long term protective styles like sew ins and crochets where I couldn't mess with my hair on a daily basis. Lord knows if I would have had access to it all day every day, I probably would have chopped way before 18 months. lol

Beautiful!!!!! i love the puff. it looks so soft and full.

Aww...thanks!

wow beautiful curls!

Thanks so much stelladata! Omg...you're hair in your siggy is absolutely amazing!

Congrats Soon2bsl...!!! :bouncegre: :bouncegre: :bouncegre:

I was your follower but now I guess I'm on my own or maybe I'll BC at 18 months, who knows. Again congrats...!!!

Aww..thanks! You're doing a great job! You'll know when you're really ready to BC and when you do I'll sure you'll love it just as much as I do!

AAAAAaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!....I LOVE it!!! :love: :pulpdance:

Ha ha...thanks SimilingElephant! How's your transition going?

Congratulations!!

Your hair is so pretty. I know you're happy to be free of those relaxed ends and I know it feels good to be all natural with some length.

Aww thanks! Yes I'm really happy to be free of the relaxed ends and have all one texture now!

Congratulations!!!! Beautiful hair :yep:

Thanks MummyGirl! I loved reading your posts during my transition...very helpful!

Blessedmocha

Wow, Congratulations.

I know how those thin ends feel.. I am currently 18months in transition but fighting off the BC by wigging it.

Your hair looks great without the thin ends.. I cant wait to join you.

BillsBackerz67

Im so happy you BC'd. I was tempted to cut the rest of ur ends through my monitor the last time you showed us ur pics :lol: It looks beautiful!

africanqueen456

I was no when I saw this thread but now that I saw your luscious BCed hair :lick: Im not sad ne more lol! Congrats girly, please post pics of your new hair styles.

Last edited: