12 inches in 12 months challenge ***Wrap up***

WaterMoccasin

OMG OMG I totally didn't realize it!!!
Here I was thinking I made my usual 5-6 inch a year growth rate but OMG I'm so excited, more potential than i thought!!!!

Ok ok let me calm down.
Let's see, I began at around shoulder-length (barely collar-bone in front, 2-3 inches past shoulders in back) and I am now BSL, but here's the breakdown:

How much did your hair grow? I would say approximately 8 inches

How much length did you retain? About 6 inches

How many trims have you had and how much did you trim? I had one that I did myself in February , which was about an inch, it grew back by April. So between December and April, I grew about 3 inches, retaining 2.

From May to July I definitely grew and retained an inch a month. August I think I grew an inch, retained half (I started getting lazy and careless). Summer to December, maybe another inch (growth slowed down and I was still lazy/careless).

Do you feel like you made any progress while on this challenge? Absolutely!
I can't believe I retained more than the amount I usually grow (5 inches) of which I usually retain 2-3 inches. This is so encouraging!

Am I on the 2005 Supergrowout challenge? You bet! I'll still aim for 12 inches in 12 months!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
BahamaMama said:
OMG OMG I totally didn't realize it!!!
Here I was thinking I made my usual 5-6 inch a year growth rate but OMG I'm so excited, more potential than i thought!!!!

Ok ok let me calm down.
Let's see, I began at around shoulder-length (barely collar-bone in front, 2-3 inches past shoulders in back) and I am now BSL, but here's the breakdown:

How much did your hair grow? I would say approximately 8 inches

How much length did you retain? About 6 inches

How many trims have you had and how much did you trim? I had one that I did myself in February , which was about an inch, it grew back by April. So between December and April, I grew about 3 inches, retaining 2.

From May to July I definitely grew and retained an inch a month. August I think I grew an inch, retained half (I started getting lazy and careless). Summer to December, maybe another inch (growth slowed down and I was still lazy/careless).

Do you feel like you made any progress while on this challenge? Absolutely!
I can't believe I retained more than the amount I usually grow (5 inches) of which I usually retain 2-3 inches. This is so encouraging!

Am I on the 2005 Supergrowout challenge? You bet! I'll still aim for 12 inches in 12 months!
That's wonderful!! You grow girl!!