2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

Dayjoy

Old School Member
^^^"...move some product..." :lachen:

We used up:
Daily Defense Tender Apple rinse out
ORS Incredibly Rich Hair Lotion (replaced with KBB Sweet Ambrosia)
Nubian Heritage EVOO and Moringa Repair and Extend Butter
Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Serum

I am NOT a mistress, so I am giving away:
an almost full bottle of SAA
about a half ounce of Burdock Root Extract

I'm giving DD the Bentonite Clay for her face, and

I will never use gel, so the EcoStyler Argan must go too.

Last edited:

CodeRed

^^^"...move some product..." :lachen:

We used up:
Daily Defense Tender Apple rinse out
ORS Incredibly Rich Hair Lotion (replaced with KBB Sweet Ambrosia)
Nubian Heritage EVOO and Moringa Repair and Extend Butter
Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Serum

I am NOT a mistress, so I am giving away:
an almost full bottle of SAA
about a half ounce of Burdock Root Extract

I'm giving DD the Bentonite Clay for her face, and

I will never use gel, so the EcoStyler Argan must go too.
Um.... How much would you sell the SAA for? You know... just trying to help a sista out and all :look:

CodeRed

Gave away:

- Keracare Humecto (I know... this stuff is so good... but I promised someone a good conditioner a long time ago so off it went. Looking forward to buying a tub lol)

- 2 ORS conditioning packets

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Um.... How much would you sell the SAA for? You know... just trying to help a sista out and all :look:
I was SO HOPING someone would ask for it! I'm giving it away. I wanted to offer it up in this thread but thought that would be wrong seeing as we're all supposed to be in recovery here. Just pm me where to send it and I'll drop it in the mail straight away. I hope you're interested in Burdock Root Extract. :look: That might "fall" into the box too.

CodeRed

I was SO HOPING someone would ask for it! I'm giving it away. I wanted to offer it up in this thread but thought that would be wrong seeing as we're all supposed to be in recovery here. Just pm me where to send it and I'll drop it in the mail straight away. I hope you're interested in Burdock Root Extract. :look: That might "fall" into the box too.

PMing you now :bouncy:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I tried my cream of nature Argan oil samples today. I think I'm tossing the rest. They don't seem to work well on my hair. I was willing to overlook the dimethicone but they were also perfumey and not moisturizing enough for my hair.

uofmpanther

I think I'm going to so my best to sit this black Friday out. I counted up what I've used over the course of this year for stylers/leavein/moisturizers (~9), gel (~2) and deep Conditioners (~6). I have enough in my stash to cover these numbers. The only thing I need is shampoo and rinse out conditioner, and I don't buy these on black Friday usually. Thus, unless there is some incredible sale on a staple, I'm sitting out PJ Christmas... Sniffle. I'll reassess for memorial day/mothers day sales.

CodeRed

Used the Soft & Beautiful Botanicals Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Repair Masque packet. A lot comes in that little 1.5 oz packet... it's really thick and creamy, goes on nice... I only used about an ounce so I put the rest in my daughter's conditioner mix.

ImanAdero

I'm HIGHLY FEBATING on if I'm going to sit this black Friday out... I too have everything I need, but I want shone new things.

I want to try the Mielle Organics deep conditioner, and the new SSI line..

But I might try to exercise some restraint. All of these companies have so many sales that something will be available later.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Randomness - I am upset that I seem to be at a standstill with my hair products but I am blowing throw sme of my other beauty products (shower gel, body lotion).

I am going to sit out Black Friday sales. Unless I get a great deal on a hair dryer because I need one for deep conditioning.

CodeRed

Adding The Hair Chemist Jojoba & Shea Butter Deep Repair Masque. Found it at TJ Maxx for $5... Wanted to try some of their stuff anyway and since I don't think I'll have enough conditioner to last me the rest of the year, I figured it wouldn't hurt anything...

CodeRed

Adding 3 packets from the BSS:

- One 'n Only Hydrating mask
- Sofn'Free n' Pretty CombEasy Conditioning Treatment
- Mixed Roots Deep Moisture Conditioner

uofmpanther

I am giving my Obie Twist Whip Butter to my sister or using it as a body Butter. It has great ingredients, but it is too heavy for my low porosity hair. It just sat on the top of my hair all day :(

ETA: Can't use it as a body Butter. It's going to my sister.

CodeRed

- Sof N' Free Milk Protein & Olive Oil Really Deep Conditioning Treatment

Used up this packet just now. Didn't need the whole thing but I used it anyway... My skull felt wide open to the breeze until I got under the steamer :lol: Menthol is in the middle of the ingredient list but it felt and smelled like it was the main ingredient. Vanilla and menthol.... we'll see how this works. It gets rave reviews online.

CodeRed

Adding Motions Oil Moisturizer Silk Protein Deep Treatment. Apparently they stopped making it in January of this year... the BSS only had on 30 oz left. It was only $10... I'm probably going to use it for a few washes before my next relaxer at the beginning of January.