2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

krissyhair

You may have seen my Faul Hall post, but I added some new products to the stash.

I think it's going to make hair care simpler because the lines include every step.
I'll use up the 4 mix-match things I have left within the next few weeks, and maintain my heat protectant and edge control.

Attachments

• WIN_20151008_145546.JPG
    WIN_20151008_145546.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 8

CodeRed

After using up a shampoo, oil blend, and a leave-in washing today, I am bowing out of this challenge. I'll still peak in (I'm watching you @CodeRed lol!)

Going to enjoy my mini stash and focus on length rather than using.

:lol: I should have done the same thing after I used up all the stuff in my stash.... I want to buy so many more things that I'm either going to make it a permanent challenge or bow out myself. I like mini hauls every once and a while.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Finally able to report that we've used up some things:

Suave Refreshing Waterfall Mist rinse out
Phyto Relaxing Hair Balm
Ouidad Superfruit Clarifying Cream Shampoo
Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray

Of course there are no repurchases. Two of these items I already have multiples in stash to replace them. It's still progress...

Last edited:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I went on vacation last week and ended up buying a full sized shampoo because I was too afraid to search the store for the travel size section. Then when I came home, my mom gave me her most recent CurlKit, which had like 10 sample sizes of Miss Jessie's products. I gave her back 5 of them.

This morning I finished a bottle of Mane N' Tail conditioner. Hopefully I'll finish the year out big since I will be back to my daily co washing now that I'm home.

ImanAdero

Out of those braids so ready to start working on products to use up!

First on my list? That dambed Tresseme Conditioner lol.

I actually need to tale inventory again. I feel like I've made a significant dent in my stash! I might be able to partake in black Friday sales after all!

Btw: Curl Moist by SSI? Made my hair soooooo soft! Can't even describe it. Maybe too soft, so I plan on doing a protein treatment soon. Hopefully I'll do ApHogee and use more of that up.

Any recs for a light conditioner besides the 2 minute reconstructor or SSI Okra conditioner? I may get a new one BF.

faithVA

Used up all of my sample conditioners. Will start working on the Naturelle Grow Deep Conditioner next and keep working on the oils. My stash is getting low but I really don't feel like buying anything. I'm just going to enjoy the little bit that I have. I may go product shopping in the spring when I have some extra length to play with.

CodeRed

Adding 1 packet of Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner and 1 16oz jar of Dominican Magic Deep Fortifying Conditioner. Bought them both at Sally's... I'd been wanting to try the Dominican Magic one for a while and it was half price.

ImanAdero

I am doing so well!

Giving my mom my JBCO leave in from Shea Moisture. She really likes it, so I'll be taking that off of my list.

This means I now only have one shampoo, one Co Wash, one leave in SPRAY... WE won't talk about my conditioners, but I think I have like 5-6 left! So I'm really happy

Last edited:

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
Haven't been able to post after my computer forced me into some upgrade ...

But antewaaays I've finally worked my way through some products

Used up Soultanicals Mango Dip Detangling Conditioner, Carol's Daughters Monoi Repair Shampoo (2 more), and J Monique Irish Moss & Cocoa Deep Conditioner (1 more). All of which I'd repurchase ... one day ...

ImanAdero

Finished TRESEMME UNDONE!

Those bottles feel so big lol.

Next to work on are is the apple something or other SSI and the "Restore" SSI.

I'm trying to think about what I want to buy for Black Friday... I think I might try Mielle Organics but of course I love my SSI... BUT I really want to use another conditioner prior to Black Friday... I might have to do some wash n go's to move some product.