2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautyaddict1913

Today was the day that I picked up my custom wig. Y’all know I was so thirsty for it lol. I was excited about having custom color. I got it Home and it just wasn’t doing it for me. It’s like one length all the way around. Ugh pet peeve! Nothing says wig more than a flat one length hairstyle! I need dimension! There is not enough blonde. I have to return it tomorrow and get it cut and colored some more. What a drag. I was ready to have a Snapchat photo shoot for the weekend and now I gotta be humble and sit down until this hair gets corrected lol.

Anyway, before the appointment I did LOCB with hairveda Cocasta, Shea moisture transitioning lotion and pooka butter. My hair is cornrowed for the wig and it feels so soft and smooth like I got a relaxer! I detangled with CJ smoothing conditioner before I rinsed my DC because someone was raving about the slip. It was pretty good.

Lissa0821

I used Africa Pride Olive Miracle first time today and I am in love. It is light, smells good just perfect with my box braids. It reminds me of my beloved All ways Indian hemp medicated version, it was discontinued years ago

beautyaddict1913

Heyyyyy ladies!! I woke up “before day” this morning to make it to my 8am wig install appointment before work. I’m finally satisfied with the color. I took it off when I got home and I’m over here greasing my scalp with Mixed greens. Heading to the gym to invigorate my scalp with exercise and stimulate some growth. #ThirstyForGrowth lol oh and my mustard oil from Amazon came today!! Yesssss!! Let the growing begin lol

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Did a quick triple-oil oil wash with pumpkin seed oil (detangle), tamanu (scalp likes it and scalp does not like much), and Castor Mix #3 (sealing, protection).

I got less than a dozen oils I still need to test, but I no feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.