2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm still alternating between HH Carrot & Coconut Milk Conditioning Cream and DB's Coconut & Lemongrass Transitioning Cream for my moisturizer. Also still using Forever Unique's Hair & Body Oil in Icy Peach. Additionally I'm using Liquid Gold on my edges and scalp.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Daina
I definitely prefer Type4 and Buttery Soy. Also, Sophia's Old Fashion Hair Grease.:love2:

I did buy it directly from MHC BF and my 1st time purchasing Type 3.

It's almost lotion-like. It's an unscented creamy-lotion. So far, this will not be a repurchase.:ohwell:

I have other things that is the same consistency that I like better and is cheaper and smell good.:love:

Daina

@Daina
I definitely prefer Type4 and Buttery Soy. Also, Sophia's Old Fashion Hair Grease.:love2:

I did buy it directly from MHC BF and my 1st time purchasing Type 3.

It's almost lotion-like. It's an unscented creamy-lotion. So far, this will not be a repurchase.:ohwell:

I have other things that is the same consistency that I like better and is cheaper and smell good.:love:

@IDareT'sHair, thank you for the review.

Aggie

Just in from work and already moisturized my hair with some Bekura Tonga Mousse - I really like that stuff. It reminds me of some type type of liquid creamy oil, ie, moisturizer and oil all in one, thereby eliminating one step in my nightly moisturizing regimen :yep:.

Status
Not open for further replies.